Oliver Szolnoki vs Chang Ko Ping OMG!!!

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Oliver Szolnoki vs Chang Ko Ping OMG!!! 3 HRS 26 MIN Race to 11

Up Down Look Around, x 10 almost every kick. Paint drys much faster, not oil. If I was a NON pool player....it would NOT be better. This is the worst match I've watched....tried to watch, can't watch. It's frikkin Horrible.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Up Down Look Around, x 10 almost every kick. Paint drys much faster, not oil. If I was a NON pool player....it would NOT be better. This is the worst match I've watched....tried to watch, can't watch. It's frikkin Horrible.
Its is brutal. Last game is taking forever. Need a clock BAD

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Pool is not exciting at this pace, but the powers that be continue to be lax in penalizing slow play.

To quote the great Grady Matthews "if you can't think of something to do in thirty seconds, maybe you should consider doing something else for a living."

Matches that are streamed should never occur without a shot clock in use.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Pool is not exciting at this pace, but the powers that be continue to be lax in penalizing slow play.

To quote the great Grady Matthews "if you can't think of something to do in thirty seconds, maybe you should consider doing something else for a living."

Matches that are streamed should never occur without a shot clock in use.

Agree with you on shot clock. In my opinion, shot clocks only add to the game. Even blackball has a 1 minute shotclock, and that's a way more tactical and slow paced game. It adds pressure and a sense of urgency to the audience and it helps move the game along. I also personally believe that it increases the level of play overall. I can't back that up with statistics, though.

If the current trend of slowness in 9ball continues, they'll have to change the name "Texas express" to "Budapest slow train".

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I understand the importance of making the right decision( especially in a hill hill game) but, for love of god!!! Shoot something!

I'd like to see an event with 30 sec shot clock, shoot at everything. Bring back the excitement and shot making to the game. Give it back or play it as it lies, 10 seconds to decide.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the players themselves would be happier with a shot clock. That must be torture to overthink every shot like that.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel asleep Midway and thought for sure little ko was done. He was playing horribly early on.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The real surprising thing was all the "euro" players with bad attitudes sulking around the table, that's usually reserved for American players. Just an observation.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

Hey, Bill....if you wanna call in to work sick tomorrow....just watch this match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrW0Xyug2I

I think Chang Ko Ping may be about as bad as it gets. Tyler's not too entertaining either, at least not on this video.

Maniac