Request for help!
Old
  (#1)
smokeandapancak
what?
smokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via Yahoo to smokeandapancak  
Request for help! - 11-04-2014, 10:41 AM

dude

Last edited by smokeandapancak; 12-17-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Old
  (#2)
smokeandapancak
what?
smokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond repute

11-04-2014, 10:45 AM

I have started a gofundme page in order to help my wife and I survive through this trial.

Please take a look and if you can't donate, that's fine, just please share with everyone you can! We are really in a desperate situation here and won't make it out of this without help. That's a hard thing for a man like me to admit, but sometimes there are really big rocks and really hard places that you get stuck.

We just want this over and to move on with our life. Take a look, donate and or share if you can.

http://www.gofundme.com/Shaneandcarmen

dude

Old
  (#3)
smokeandapancak
what?

11-04-2014, 10:49 AM

I have been keeping up with some members here and their support has been very welcomed and appreciated by myself and my wife.

Big thanks to Av, Sev and Sixpack for the kinds words and support so far.

dude

Old
  (#4)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-04-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandapancak View Post
I have been keeping up with some members here and their support has been very welcomed and appreciated by myself and my wife.

Big thanks to Av, Sev and Sixpack for the kinds words and support so far.
To any of you here with the means, these people could really use your help. These two are good people in a jam that appears to be politically driven..........

avmaster.....

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#5)
macguy
AzB Silver Member
macguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-04-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
I have started a gofundme page in order to help my wife and I survive through this trial.

Please take a look and if you can't donate, that's fine, just please share with everyone you can! We are really in a desperate situation here and won't make it out of this without help. That's a hard thing for a man like me to admit, but sometimes there are really big rocks and really hard places that you get stuck.

We just want this over and to move on with our life. Take a look, donate and or share if you can.

I have been looking, are there news accounts on this?

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Thomas A. Edison

Old
  (#6)
smokeandapancak
what?

11-04-2014, 11:49 AM

No, no news involvement as of yet though I didn't contact several local media outlets yesterday via email and hard copy letters are hitting the mail today.

dude

Old
  (#7)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Quote:
No, no news involvement as of yet though I didn't contact several local media outlets yesterday via email and hard copy letters are hitting the mail today.
There must have been something in the media at the time of the shooting?

Old
  (#8)
smokeandapancak
what?

11-04-2014, 12:20 PM

No sir... Not that I am aware of. There was a blotter report when I turned myself in on the first warrant.

I wasn't even taken into custody at the time of the accident. I actually had to give permission to the cops to take my weapons...I actually asked them to take my carbine too but they refused

dude

Old
  (#9)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

11-04-2014, 03:16 PM

Where did this occur? Stateside or Germany as your avatar says? First thing you need is copies of all the police and investigation reports. Here, they would be granted to you for your defense and own investigation.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#10)
smokeandapancak
what?

11-04-2014, 04:02 PM

We moved back stateside, on orders, about a year ago.
I am in Cheyenne wy currently.
I have all of the discovery from the DA at this point, to include the reports. Of course they are all the same. I called 911 as soon as it happend. My wife and I were the only two people there when it happened

dude

Old
  (#11)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-04-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I have all of the discovery from the DA at this point, to include the reports. Of course they are all the same. I called 911 as soon as it happend. My wife and I were the only two people there when it happened
Ok, since you brought this out here yourself, how does one accidently shoot their wife in the chest ?

Sorry, I'm not helping someone unless I'm sure they are innocent.

Old
  (#12)
macguy
AzB Silver Member
macguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond repute

11-04-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I am sure the last place you should be getting advice is an internet forum but heres the deal. First get a good lawyer. Money is no object sell your car borrow on a credit cards, do like you are doing here and ask for money where ever you can get it. Worry about paying the money back later.

You two are the only ones that know what happened. Pick a story and stick to it. Remember Zimmerman, he never varied from his story. As far as everyone is concerned, that is what happened and they would have to prove otherwise.

Your wife is never going to cooperate with the DA no matter what, and the DA will have a very hard time ever getting this to trial. You are a young guy, you primary objective is to not be convicted of this crime. You have years to rebuild your life financially, that problem is not even a consideration.

Number one is the lawyer. One of the problems with local lawyers is they know the prosecutor. This may sound like a good thing, it is not. They will wheel and deal you into a plea in a case they could bully you out of if they have the balls.

I have a tiny bit of experience with getting in trouble when I was younger. My fathers lawyer was Joe Varon and when he showed up the prosecutor began sweating instead of the other way around. Bottom line, as I said you are young, get yourself out of this thing and get on with your life. Someday it will seem like a bad dream.

I sincerely hope your wife has a full recovery from this insolent. I should also add, share nothing on this board or any other type of media about the details of what happened. There is no up side to talking too much. Say nothing to anybody from this point forward except to your lawyer, not even trusted friends.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Thomas A. Edison

Last edited by macguy; 11-04-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Old
  (#13)
smokeandapancak
what?

11-04-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Ok, since you brought this out here yourself, how does one accidently shoot their wife in the chest ?

Understood.. Not asking you to do anything you don't believe in.

It happens the same way any other accident happens. Lack of attention to detail, saftey protocols skipped or ignored. The usual ingedients to a accident.

Maybe an explanation from my wife would serve this purpose better... You can find her on Facebook, Carmen Napier and message her.

dude

Old
  (#14)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-04-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post

It was an accident.
I am well acquainted with the story.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#15)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-04-2014, 05:58 PM

You sure you wan to put her name out there for everybody to see?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: