Old
  (#46)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

11-05-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandapancak View Post
True and true.
There was/is a scorned acquaintance that fed the DA a shit ton of garbage. Thankfully, at least of today, people are taking notice of the reference letters I have submitted. Several Colonels and other officers, along with Sr NCOs and SF operators from across all branches have chipped in and sent letters on behalf.
As of now, the DA is stepping off the heater and back pedalling real fast. We went from a stone wall of her wanting maximum sentencing all the way down to Probo only, but with the stipulation that I attend DV treatment. I rejceted it flat. My character couldn't stand admitting that I abuse my wife. I will spend a year under the jail and save my integrity before I take something like that.
I think I see part of the problem you are facing, just from your words alone. You possibly have a feminazi ball buster after you.

Though here is the thing. Like someone said negligence is culpability and sometimes they strive and succeed in criminalizing negligence. Cases of car accidents where someone made a bad judgement and caused an accident that caused fatalities. The person causing the action can be punished criminally with negligent homicide and not much they can do about it. Had your wife died, that is the likely the minimum charge you would have received. There was no death, so she sounds like she is going for a similar criminal action but to a lesser degree because you wife did live.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 11-05-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Gift Rejected?
Old
  (#47)
jgpool
Cue ball draw with this?
jgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

Gift Rejected? - 12-06-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandapancak View Post
Thanks to those that have donated, shared and offered advice so far.

Much love!
I made a small donation to Smoke but today I received an email stating this:

On Nov 5, 2014, you sent a payment to goohoge@gmail.com for $xx.xx USD.

The funds have been returned to your account.

This payment was returned for the following reason(s):

goohoge@gmail.com did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process

I don't know what to do? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Joe G

"I am old enough to know my limits, and I am young enough to exceed them" Dick Vermeil

McDermott M66G, BEM, 4 arrow points with black leather wrap.

Old
  (#48)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-06-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpool View Post

goohoge@gmail.com did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process

Did you try going through his link?
http://www.gofundme.com/Shaneandcarmen

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#49)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-06-2014, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpool View Post

Here is the problem.

Goohoge24@gmail.com

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#50)
jgpool
Cue ball draw with this?
jgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Here is the problem.

Goohoge24@gmail.com
I see it. I'm missing the "24". I will resend. Thanks Sev. Let's see if I can give you some green.

Joe G

"I am old enough to know my limits, and I am young enough to exceed them" Dick Vermeil

Old
  (#51)
jgpool
Cue ball draw with this?

12-06-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Here is the problem.

Goohoge24@gmail.com
Tried to send some green but I must spread some around first.

Joe G

Old
  (#52)
smokeandapancak
what?
smokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via Yahoo to smokeandapancak  
12-08-2014, 09:05 AM

Sev contacted me away from AZ to let know what what's going on.

Thanks JG! I haven't been by the paypal yet but just showing the effort to help is something we are grateful for.

We are still waiting of probation to start the PSI process and it's already been over a month sense the deal was made..smh... I don't have high expectations that my wife and I will get to be together by Christmas

dude

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: