Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Machinery and Supplies
Reload this Page 20 year complete cue shop for sale
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-10-2019, 05:39 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Most of my immediate family died when I was young(different circumstances), losing someone(or everyone) you care about is truly brutal, coupled with it being a child, no parent should have to burry their child.

A tragic case of senseless violence, I can't even put into words how much sadness it brought to read the news story about your son.

You are offering a great deal, although(and I don't want to hurt/offend you) maybe you shouldn't sell and use the cue building as an outlet.
Speaking for myself, after the loss it was easy to stop caring about anything and everything, which caused me to fall deeper into depression(and you have every right to be depressed).

Maybe offer free cue building classes to at-risk youth, connect with your community, I would likely just sell too personally.

My prayers are with you during these trying times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Old
  (#17)
mrkdenton
AzB Silver Member
mrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2019, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Most of my immediate family died when I was young(different circumstances), losing someone(or everyone) you care about is truly brutal, coupled with it being a child, no parent should have to burry their child.

A tragic case of senseless violence, I can't even put into words how much sadness it brought to read the news story about your son.

You are offering a great deal, although(and I don't want to hurt/offend you) maybe you shouldn't sell and use the cue building as an outlet.
Speaking for myself, after the loss it was easy to stop caring about anything and everything, which caused me to fall deeper into depression(and you have every right to be depressed).

Maybe offer free cue building classes to at-risk youth, connect with your community, I would likely just sell too personally.

My prayers are with you during these trying times.
Yes. I'm battling major depression rite now. Thanks for the heart felt very kind words. They were much needed.

Old
  (#18)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkdenton View Post
Yes. I'm battling major depression rite now. Thanks for the heart felt very kind words. They were much needed.
It's was a very hard time, and to be honest, it is still hard sometimes, and for me, it was a lifetime ago. I don't think that void ever goes away completely. Although, as someone told me at the time, if my family could come back and speak with me for an hour, they wouldn't want me to mourn them forever and give up on living life(which I had basically done).

If it was you who had met with such unfortunate passing instead of your son(and I bet not a day goes by where you wish could switch places), I am sure you would want your son to remember the good times you both had, and not let your passing destroy him.
I am also sure your son would want the same for you.

I wish you nothing but the best, I do think finding an outlet(and it doesn't have to be cuemaking) would at least give you something to put the pain and depression out of your mind for a few minutes out of the day. It helped me, although your mileage may vary.

If you ever need to talk, you are more than welcome to hit me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Old
  (#19)
mrkdenton
AzB Silver Member
mrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond reputemrkdenton has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2019, 06:26 PM

Motivated to sell. 2 people tried to buy whole shop. Just couldn't come up with the money. Contact me at 913 334 8414.

Cue shop no longer for sale.
Old
  (#20)
mrkdenton
AzB Silver Member

Cue shop no longer for sale. - 05-20-2019, 04:36 PM

No longer available.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: