Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page TAR has taken the next step

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
TAR has taken the next step
Old
  (#1)
beav99_4life
BPT Champion
beav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond reputebeav99_4life has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1600

TAR has taken the next step - 05-04-2009, 11:49 PM

I'd like to thank and congratulate Justin and Chad on an amazing stream. The new graphics, overlays and camera angles were more than noticed throughout the stream. The quality is better than ever and whoever feels that they're not getting their $25 worth is crazy. Tonight is the only night I could watch and it was worth every penny. Keep up the amazing work guys.

Steven or "Beav"
Playing Cue: Richard Harris "Bluegrass" SP
Favorite Game: 9 Ball Banks

"As for your job being less important, you put together furniture and I video tape pool matches. None of us are curing cancer. Get over yourself." JCIN to Glenn

"You just made yourself at home like I was a cocktail waitress with a kilo of memories" Cleary

Old
  (#2)
gamemaker
AzB Silver Member
gamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond reputegamemaker has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-05-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beav99_4life View Post
i'd like to thank and congratulate justin and chad on an amazing stream. The new graphics, overlays and camera angles were more than noticed throughout the stream. The quality is better than ever and whoever feels that they're not getting their $25 worth is crazy. Tonight is the only night i could watch and it was worth every penny. Keep up the amazing work guys.
i couldnt agree more!and let me add to that@these are a group of guys much like myself who love this game!and know that you cant base your decision on tournment results!and its a shame that sum billiards legends are unfortunatly past their prime,CUZ IMAGINE A MADDEN VERSION OF THIS!(WAIT IM PATENTING THAT!)but this is gonna be a much stronger forum to gauge a player.(that has nothing to do with my war horse OR DOWNPLAYING WHAT IS NEEDED TO SNAP OF A TUFF DRAW)! You will see guys standing in line to get on the action report! Now you tell me whats more compelling? The grit of being in the box? Or watching alt break formats on espn that are obviously a horse of a diff color!

Last edited by gamemaker; 05-05-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Old
  (#3)
JMuck
JMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond reputeJMuck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-05-2009, 12:01 AM

These were nice improvments.TAR continues to evolve.Great deal for my 25$.

Old
  (#4)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

05-05-2009, 02:52 AM

Wish I could watch. Gotta be up at 4 all week, so I'm in bed by 8:30. I'll probably not be able to stand it much longer and will have to sign up for tonights show.

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Old
  (#5)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
05-05-2009, 05:27 AM

Yeah, I was really impressed with the cool new trick stuff. I watched what I could at the pool room last night and a lot of people were slowing down and checking it out as they walked by, mainly because of the new scoreboard. We had a crowd around the table all night watching it........hopefullly they will jump on the bandwagon.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#6)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

05-05-2009, 06:40 AM

The new setup and upgrades are awesome. Congrats to the TAR team!!

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#7)
iba7467
AzB Silver Member
iba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-05-2009, 09:08 AM

I think the new overlays. They look great. I think the transitions will improve the overall quality of the DVDs. The multiple camera angles were working very well last night. TAR was definitely the "Hottest Thing in Pool" for 2008 and it looks like they will be the same this year.

Great work guys and good luck.

Old
  (#8)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

05-05-2009, 09:13 AM

That strem was the nuts last night. All the new camera angles were awsome. $25 for three days of championship action is stealing w/o a gun. Great job TAR. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

Old
  (#9)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock
Bigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4371

05-05-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyt View Post
That strem was the nuts last night. All the new camera angles were awsome. $25 for three days of championship action is stealing w/o a gun. Great job TAR. Johnnyt
Absolutely!!

That machine that does those cool things is over 10k!! Don't miss out!! Pay the $25 and enjoy some great pool!!

I have watched ESPN matches for years and it always agitated me how the camera guys and the production guys didn't seem to know much about what was going on.......TAR Knows pool and is doing one hell of a job!! This is great stuff!!!

Ray

www.theactionreport.com

If the movers and shakers in this industry would stop spending all of their time trying to tear each other down, then maybe they would have some free time to start building up the industry. ~Mike AzHousePro

How the *&^% is he playing the game wrong when he's going to Wachovia to deposit YOUR $$$$ is HIS account??????? LOL! ~wutang

Old
  (#10)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

05-05-2009, 10:24 AM

TAR is one of the greatest things to ever happen to pool. Justin and Chad ROCK.

Old
  (#11)
watchez
What time is it?
watchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond reputewatchez has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5625

05-05-2009, 11:29 AM

Along with the evolvement of 10 ball, there is no bigger development in pool over the past few years than TAR. They are the Lewis & Clark of streaming.

Old
  (#12)
DeadPoked
Inadequate User
DeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond reputeDeadPoked has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8200
  Send a message via AIM to DeadPoked  
05-05-2009, 11:40 AM

TAR definitely pioneered streaming live action and without them there would not be all the live coverage of pool that we have now. I was also very impressed with the new camera angles and overlay system. Keep up the great work guys.

Old
  (#13)
Dustin_J
Commence the Jigglin!
Dustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-05-2009, 11:51 AM

I was a little shocked when I tuned in last night and saw the nice scoreboard, the multiple angles, overlays, and the "arena" that the TAR folks set up. It was a steal for $25 even when they were operating with the single camera, no scoreboard,...early on. For the same price now it's like highway robbery. Keep up the great work TAR

------------
Playing Cue: S & S (Paul Sumrall)
Break Cue: J&J J/B
Jump Cue: Predator Air
Case: Swift 2x4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: