Just a public thank you to Allen Hopkins & Barry Szam

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to thank you for your offer and I sincerly appologise I cant come AGAIN.....This year #3 in a row something has come up. Were launching a new biz and I cant leave town. Someday perhaps we will meet.

Good luck to you and everyone who reads this too,

Sincerly Eric Petersen

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
I just wanted to thank you for your offer and I sincerly appologise I cant come AGAIN.....This year #3 in a row something has come up. Were launching a new biz and I cant leave town. Someday perhaps we will meet.

Good luck to you and everyone who reads this too,

Sincerly Eric Petersen

What's up, Eric?

GL with your new venture and see you guys in a month or so.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's up, Eric?

GL with your new venture and see you guys in a month or so.

thanks we have about 1/3rd of the new crew hired this week, next week we should have everyone in place. I havent donr much of the work, my roll comes later in the biz. I'm studying and learning like I was in school again, no shame in that. I should know what I need to know in a month-we have a biz plan, not a guaranteed biz model. If it works I will be ok, if not, oh boy.....

BTW did you ship the box to Shamrock? I havent been there in a long time and wont be for a couple months. This summer I hope to finish up that piece of art.:smile:

Good luck Michael, anything I can do please as awalys ask. ita wawalys a pleasure to do biz w/you

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i might be able to work something out, i'm not dead yet. I will know on Monday. I sure hope I can swing it. After making this thread its been on my mind and i'm burning up right now-so when there is a will there is a way. I'm I could use the time away and just going to be social would do me a world of good. I will meet alot of people I know but never met(online friends) and see 100 more people who I know as friends.

Its funny how things in life work out, I have met every American pro pool player I can think of except Allen. you would think that since 1985 our paths would have crossed, but I have never even said hello to him. I hope to fix that this week.

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
Eric,

Hopefully you can come down to Valley Forge, if not we will definately see you in Vegas in May ( Not sure if Venom will be in Vegas though)

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
i might be able to work something out, i'm not dead yet. I will know on Monday. I sure hope I can swing it. After making this thread its been on my mind and i'm burning up right now-so when there is a will there is a way. I'm I could use the time away and just going to be social would do me a world of good. I will meet alot of people I know but never met(online friends) and see 100 more people who I know as friends.

Its funny how things in life work out, I have met every American pro pool player I can think of except Allen. you would think that since 1985 our paths would have crossed, but I have never even said hello to him. I hope to fix that this week.

TAKE A FEW DAYS.... COME HAVE A COUPLE BEERS!

IT WOULD BE NICE TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO SHAKE HANDS.

Marcus