Old
  (#61)
cuetips1000
AzB Silver Member
cuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-11-2013, 10:29 AM

Thank's Neil for your candid comment.

The next load of tools was shipped today.

All UTC models (standard and also the brass versions) are still available. If interested please give me a PM.

PayPal only!

Kindest regards.
Olaf

Nice tool
Old
  (#62)
juspooln
AzB Silver Member
juspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond reputejuspooln has a reputation beyond repute

Nice tool - 11-26-2013, 09:27 PM

Got the new brass 18, very well made. Fit and finish is outstanding
From the instructions to the packing, all is nicely thought out.

Bill Pelham
League Operator UPA of Jax
http://upatour.com

http://www.bhtip.com//

“The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.” — Lou Holtz

Last Stock
Old
  (#63)
cuetips1000
AzB Silver Member
cuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond reputecuetips1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Last Stock - 12-02-2013, 06:17 AM

Bill, thank's for your reply.

2 UTCs shipped today.

From my last batch I have a tag of 7 Centralizers still left and ready to ship (watch pic below):

2 x UTC15
1 x UTC15 Brass Version
2 x UTC18
2 x UTC18 Brass Version
(the 3 UTC15 models stand on the right side)

These are the last ones.

So go for it while stocks last; Christmas is just around the corner.

As already mentioned, each brass UTC comes standard with a screwable spirit level and is nicely packaged in a cardboard box; makes a great Xmas gift.

Overview of prices (all in USD):

UTC15: 59.90
UTC18: 69.90
Spirit Level (optional): 4.99

UTC Mod. 15 Brass Version: 76.90 USD (spirit level included)
UTC Mod. 18 Brass Version: 86.90 USD (spirit level included)

Shipping/Handling (worldwide): 12.99 USD

PayPal is the only way to go (no additionally fees for the buyer).

If you wanna purchase a tool of high quality, that centers and squares all tips perfectly for installation, please PM me for PayPal info.
Buy one and you will nevermore go gray with off-centered cue tips.
First come, first served.

Thank’s for attention and kindest regards.
Olaf

Old
  (#64)
cuetips1000
AzB Silver Member

12-08-2013, 12:38 PM

Three UTC18 left and still available.

Kind regards.
Olaf

Last one
Old
  (#65)
cuetips1000
AzB Silver Member

Last one - 12-09-2013, 01:57 PM

Sold!!

Last edited by cuetips1000; 12-13-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Love the tool
Old
  (#66)
qmakr
AzB Bronze Member
qmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond reputeqmakr has a reputation beyond repute

Love the tool - 12-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Hello Olaf,

I've seen this tip tool on A&Z for some time and decided I had to have one, so I ordered two. Received them today and I'm very impressed with the quality, and even better they work. Looking forward to using them in my day to day operations. Thanks again, keep me informed of any new tool ideas that you might have coming down the pipeline.

Joel Hercek

Excellent Tool for installing tips
Old
  (#67)
headmuses
AzB Silver Member
headmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond reputeheadmuses has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent Tool for installing tips - 12-11-2013, 08:36 PM

Hey A/Z repair guys, received my UTC-18 today, exceptional delivery time from Germany to Canada took only eight days, considering I have waited six weeks for something to be delivered to me from the US, this was outstanding. Packaging was very good, the tool was very safe inside a sturdy cardboard box with foam wrap and foam chips filling any gaps.

The tool's fit and finish is first grade, very well constructed and very solid in your hand. This isn't some flimsy piece of delrin, it is a precision made tool. The video's are very well explained with examples of most every situation you will come up against installing tips. The explanation on how to install it to your tailstock chuck, and how to center it up, was very easy. My first attempt was almost dead-nuts, just a secondary minor adjustment and I was ready to go. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Thanks Olaf, great product.

Regards

Headmuses.

Old
  (#68)
Busbee Cue
AzB Silver Member
Busbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond reputeBusbee Cue has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2013, 08:10 PM

Got my tool today and it is made very good.

Communication was excellent during the transaction.

The setup video was very good and Olaf was very entertaining
at spots making the video enjoyable to watch.

Shipping was very fast and the packaging was top notch.

I would not hesitate to do business with this fine gentleman again.

impressed
Old
  (#69)
LGSM3
Jake<built cues for fun
LGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond reputeLGSM3 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

impressed - 12-19-2013, 10:05 AM

I'll admit i thought this was a bit cheesy when i first saw it but after recieving it...well, hes practically giving them away. Flawless, very impressive. Fast shipping and great communication.

Old
  (#70)
JAlan
Emperor of the North
JAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond reputeJAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

12-22-2013, 12:40 PM

Hi all,

Just thought I would add my positive comments as well. Received this tool a few days ago and I can honestly say I wish I had one of these 10 years ago. EXTREMELY well made tool, top notch fit and finish and machining. This is well worth the cost to me as I love precision well made tools like this.

I've used my hands to center my tips for years and I've also made little delrin centering devices for different tip sizes and thickness, etc. This tool will replace all those and then some. Just being able to reinstall 'popped' stubborn break jump tips and have them centered will make this a lifesaver.

Again...very nice tool, well worth the $$ he is asking and honestly I don't think he's asking enough.

Thanks!

Jeff

Every once in a while the lion has to show the jackals who he is.

Old
  (#71)
FLYINGSNAIL
Koo Cues

FLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond reputeFLYINGSNAIL has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3900
  Send a message via MSN to FLYINGSNAIL  
12-22-2013, 05:47 PM

Must be Holiday shipping schedule on my package.

Player cue: Koo Cue
Jump Break cue: Koo Cue

Occasionally player: 4 Kenny Murrell, 3 Barry Szamboti, and 1 Gus Szamboti.

Back up player: Southwest, Joss West, Pete Tescarella, Sugartree, Tim Scruggs, Schon, Showman, Tad, Rc3, Palmer titlist etc.....

CUES ON ORDER: Tony Zinzola #99 and #100 cues ??????Still waiting.

Old
  (#72)
sevenblue7
Hood Cue Repairs
sevenblue7 is on a distinguished road

Smile 01-08-2014, 06:02 PM

sorry i missed your last batch but if you could let me know when you have some more i'd like to order one

One for me too.
Old
  (#73)
shamadam
AzB Silver Member
shamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond reputeshamadam has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

One for me too. - 01-08-2014, 06:45 PM

I'll take one from the next batch too. Thanks.

Main Player: Paul Mottey Hoppe with Predator Pre-cat shafts.

Jump/Break Cue: Paull Mottey Hoppe with a Samsara J/B tip.

Cases: JB Flowers Tribute 2 x 4 ( 21st ever made),
and a JB Rugged 2 x 3 and JB Rugged 2 x 5 / 3 x 4.

Old
  (#74)
fradrums
AzB Silver Member
fradrums is on a distinguished road

03-13-2014, 08:46 PM

Olaf I have replaced 4 tips on my own cues works great.... got some glue in it now it will not work at all can you send replacement head ?
thanks

Old
  (#75)
Dave38
theemperorhasnoclotheson
Dave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-13-2014, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fradrums View Post
Olaf I have replaced 4 tips on my own cues works great.... got some glue in it now it will not work at all can you send replacement head ?
thanks
If you use super glue of any type, just soak the head in warm water for about 10-15 minutes, or you can buy debonder from Woodcraft... works very well.
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/200...vent-2-oz.aspx
Dave

Page 5 of 9 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: