Old
  (#31)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member
Kamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-01-2014, 09:08 AM

Monday Bump...

Old
  (#32)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member
Kamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond repute

12-03-2014, 10:20 AM

Wednesday bump...

Old
  (#33)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-05-2014, 01:53 PM

Friday Bump...

I would like to thank my Swedish and Turkish customers today for your generous purchase..

Old
  (#34)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-08-2014, 09:15 AM

Monday bump...

Old
  (#35)
Kim Bye
AzB Silver Member
Kim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2014, 01:59 AM

What is the durometer hardness for these tips?

Cold silence
has a tendency
to atrophy any
sense of compassion

Old
  (#36)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-09-2014, 08:25 AM

Hardness: SS 62, Soft 64.7, Med 72, Hard 75.5. They run a little on the harder side. I would compare hardness to Kamui Black. Thanks for your inquiry.

Old
  (#37)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2014, 09:34 AM

Saturday bump....

Old
  (#38)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-16-2014, 08:43 AM

Tuesday Bump....

Here are some tip reviews:

"OverCutAnything" Says
I think its great to see another tip being produced. I have tried these tips - a medium & super soft. As we all know, just as with cues, tips are a personal preference. What might be for one may not be for another; thankfully why the variety of products available to us. Therefore I am not going to try and make a comparison to another of the many excellent tips available.
My initial thoughts are that they are good tips. The super soft truly seemed super soft and maintained its shape well after a lot of play. The medium too held up nicely. Both tips held chalk well and were very quiet (I liked that) and seemed consistent from center to edge. I am looking forward to more play with these to see how they play/hold up after time. I like to try different cues & tips it never hurts to try & your opinion may vary. I wish you well with your new tips.

"Pauljr.Ramos" Says
Have tested the Medium Tip and can't really tell any diff from the expensive brand.. Easy to install and grab chalk really well.. thanks for this great product.. :P

"aquaurchin99" Says
So my friend put the soft on his cue an loves it. I like I a lot too. I'm giving the TNT Pro Max tip I have on my cue one more chance before I try you medium. Something about the Pro Max just feels weird, but it's been getting better so I'm really confused.

None the less I think you have a great product here!!

"Dead Stroke72" Says
Great tips....I tried the soft and found the hit to be very nice and with great action too. For a soft tip there's been very minimal mushrooming, holds chalk well, and hasn't required a lot of maintenance to keep its shape.

I have nothing but good things to say about this product and my deals with Carlos while purchasing them. Super fast customer service and shipping.

"asianevil" Says
Review on the Kamikaze Cue Tips

Super Soft tip: Kamikaze installed a super soft tip on my cue this week....

Four hours of play: initially the tip comes out the gate VERY soft. I suggest anyone installing this softness to play with it a bit before any serious competition, to compress it a bit. Different from the pro soft ultra layered that I am playing with. But once you get it compressed, mushroomed and trimmed once, it rounds out to be a very nice playing tip. I have only trimmed the tip once and its holding its shape well. Super soft has a quiet tone to it, which I prefer. You will "feel" the QB with this tip. I need to tone down the english a margin, due to the "grab".

At his sale price, it almost a non-issue just to try it.

Tip comparison that I am familiar with: Kamui Black, SS.
Playing shaft: OB classic.

I will be ordering a large batch to hold for the future. I believe I'll be using this tip for at least my one pocket game.

Soft Tip Review: Pending.

Old
  (#39)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-19-2014, 11:01 AM

Friday Bump....

Old
  (#40)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-22-2014, 10:41 AM

Monday Bump...

Old
  (#41)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-26-2014, 09:05 AM

Friday bump...

Old
  (#42)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-30-2014, 11:19 PM

Tuesday bump....

Old
  (#43)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

01-02-2015, 09:34 AM

Friday bump...

Old
  (#44)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

01-04-2015, 10:43 AM

Sunday bump...

Old
  (#45)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

01-06-2015, 02:58 PM

Tuesday bump....

Page 3 of 38 123 4513 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: