Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Machinery and Supplies
Reload this Page ELITE Cue Tips New & Now Available Sale Price Here
Page 1 of 10 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
ELITE Cue Tips New & Now Available Sale Price Here
Old
  (#1)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member
Kamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Smile ELITE Cue Tips New & Now Available Sale Price Here - 12-15-2017, 11:21 AM

Okay guys....BACK IN STOCK ALL HARDNESS AVAILABLE....

(HASSLE-FREE) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING HERE
....ELITE TIP PRICES ONLY ...

We have a special price for AZmembers and guests. All USA ADD ONLY $3.00 SHIPPING.
Paypal Only to: sanchezcar@comcast.net
3 Tips $20, 5 Tips $25, 10 Tips $45, 20 Tips $70.
Hardness Rating:SS 62.0, Soft 64.7, Med 72.0, Hard 75.5, SH 78.0
Canadian Shipping Add $10.00
All Other Countries Add $15.00. All tips are shipped by USPS with Tracking...
For More information about the ELITE, click here: https://www.kamikazecuetips.com/prod...e-medium-1-tip

Thanks again for all the support and purchases of our black & brown tips.
Attached Images

For high quality, great performing tips that are 50%-75% lower in cost, as compared to others, visit us at www.kamikazecuetips.com

Try one of our's....."You just might have a new favorite"...

Last edited by Kamikazecuetips; 05-29-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Kevin Lindstrom
14.1 Addict
Kevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6237

12-15-2017, 11:26 AM

What is the purpose of the black layer?

Which version of Kamikaze tip has the most grip?

Thanks

Kevin

SCREW IT LETS RIDE

Last edited by Kevin Lindstrom; 12-15-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Old
  (#3)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member
Kamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazecuetips has a reputation beyond repute

12-15-2017, 11:31 AM

The Black Layer is an indicator to suggest when your tip is getting low. You may want to change it, or you may like playing with a short tip. I do have SS available also. Thanks for looking.

For high quality, great performing tips that are 50%-75% lower in cost, as compared to others, visit us at www.kamikazecuetips.com

Old
  (#4)
Superiorduper
AzB Silver Member
Superiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperiorduper has a reputation beyond repute

12-16-2017, 09:33 AM

Is the black layer a different leather? I always loved the kamikaze brown mediums and am tempted to try these. I just like to start with the tip at 3-4 layers at the sides and the black layer is deterring.

I’m not trying to be critical or anything so please don’t take offense but tips with these “warning” layers of a low tip always appear to be cheap in my opinion. I’m sure the majority of players using your tips know when they need to replace their tip, no what I mean?

Idk maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you sold more if all the layers were the same color? Like I said I’m not trying to be critical so I hope I don’t come across that way, just trying to be constructive, even though you didn’t ask for an opinion, I know, but I noticed someone else mentioned the black layer before me so I figured it was on topic.

Old
  (#5)
wreiman
AzB Silver Member
wreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond repute

12-16-2017, 11:43 AM

Other than the 'Dark Line' how do they differ from the other tips you carry?

Old
  (#6)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-16-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superiorduper View Post
Is the black layer a different leather? I always loved the kamikaze brown mediums and am tempted to try these. I just like to start with the tip at 3-4 layers at the sides and the black layer is deterring.

Iím not trying to be critical or anything so please donít take offense but tips with these ďwarningĒ layers of a low tip always appear to be cheap in my opinion. Iím sure the majority of players using your tips know when they need to replace their tip, no what I mean?

Idk maybe itís just me, but I wouldnít be surprised if you sold more if all the layers were the same color? Like I said Iím not trying to be critical so I hope I donít come across that way, just trying to be constructive, even though you didnít ask for an opinion, I know, but I noticed someone else mentioned the black layer before me so I figured it was on topic.
Hello and thanks for your comment. The black layer is constructed out of the same type of pig skin. You know with all tips, some may like the black layer as an indicator and then again some may not. Some may just like the look... I do a lot of tip installs and believe it or not, there are a lot of folk who don't know when to change their tip. Just look below. There's also those folks who like playing with very short tips... It's all going to come down to a personal preference.
Attached Images

Old
  (#7)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-16-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreiman View Post
Other than the 'Dark Line' how do they differ from the other tips you carry?
Hello and thanks for your comment. With the Elite, there is less dye saturation in the color process which leaves the pig skin with a more pure based leather. This helps out with elasticity and pore absorption. These will play and hit close to the kamikaze brown.

Last edited by Kamikazecuetips; 12-16-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Old
  (#8)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

12-16-2017, 12:56 PM

Just got my latest shipment of Brown tips and thank you for the complimentary grey one to try. I am going to install it on my own cue later on today and give it a try.

I have now installed more than 100 of the brown and black tips with not a single complaint of any kind,

Carlos has a great product in every way.

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#9)
wreiman
AzB Silver Member
wreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond reputewreiman has a reputation beyond repute

12-16-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazecuetips View Post
Hello and thanks for your comment. With the Elite, there is less dye saturation in the color process which leaves the pig skin with a more pure based leather. This helps out with elasticity and pore absorption. These will play and hit close to the kamikaze brown.
Thanks.. I like the browns... but the blanks are good to

Old
  (#10)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-22-2017, 09:10 AM

Friday bump....

Old
  (#11)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-27-2017, 09:29 AM

Wednesday bump....

Old
  (#12)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

12-30-2017, 01:28 AM

Here is another pic of an install this evening. Enjoy....
Saturday bump.
Attached Images

Last edited by Kamikazecuetips; 12-30-2017 at 01:35 AM.

Old
  (#13)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

01-03-2018, 12:11 PM

Wednesday Bump....

Old
  (#14)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

01-07-2018, 08:57 AM

Sunday bump...

Old
  (#15)
Kamikazecuetips
AzB Silver Member

01-11-2018, 08:31 AM

Thursday bump...

Page 1 of 10 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: