Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Australian senator slaps teen for cracking an egg on the back of his head
Page 2 of 12 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-18-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
The boy should have received an immediate straight right instead of a slap.
But, the kid does not realize it, but he got his lunch handed to him by an old man, on world TV. Nothing to write home about. The old guy would have killed him if not stopped

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 03-18-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Old
  (#17)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
But, the kid does not realize it, but he got his lunch handed to him by an old man, and world TV. Nothing to write home about. The old guy would have killed him if not stopped
I think we witnessed a generation gap. That "old man" grew up in a different time. If you were hit, you hit back. You didn't hit unless you expected to be hit back. Note how that kid just stood there with a deer in the headlight look when he got slapped. He had no idea he had started a chain reaction. I think the "old man" was equally surprised by the kid's response so he slapped him again.

I've seen some of those ANTIFA turds crying when they get hit back.

Old
  (#18)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I think we witnessed a generation gap. That "old man" grew up in a different time. If you were hit, you hit back.

In that older time the kid's father would have taken care of the old man, so no, we aren't just seeing what you said.

The old man would have thought twice before hitting a kid and would have been more likely to take him by the ear to whoever was supposed to be in charge of the boy.

But the old man instead hit the kid again. At that point he should expect a proper beat down, or in modern times to be arrested.

Unless you think the old man grew up in the middle ages?

I disagree with most people's observations about this event though, so I am a little outside the box on this one I guess.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#19)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
In that older time the kid's father would have taken care of the old man, so no, we aren't just seeing what you said.

The old man would have thought twice before hitting a kid and would have been more likely to take him by the ear to whoever was supposed to be in charge of the boy.

But the old man instead hit the kid again. At that point he should expect a proper beat down, or in modern times to be arrested.

I disagree with most people's observations about this event though, so I am a little outside the box on this one I guess.

I believe that you're right on target here, Doc.

A generation, or so, ago there was always the fear that your ill behavior would be brought to the attention of your parents, who would administer some good, old fashioned, corporal punishment to your a$$. Whether it be, the police, school official, or another parent, you never wanted dad to find out...sometimes, dependent on how bad your behavior was, mom may protect you by not telling him if you were lucky. Good old days.

Old
  (#20)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 07:36 AM

Had I been the kid, my father would have given me a beat down, after the old man's.

Quote:

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#21)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:

you are a fierce protector of children.... kudos for that

so what is your advice for dealing with teens that have been intentionally weaponized by the Left because they can get away with things adults can not? if a smart-ass teenager instigates a physical altercation, what is the proper response... grab them by the ear? I'm being serious, the audacity of some of these brats nowadays is appalling... and since they put it all on video on purpose, there are serious consequences

individuals not having the ability to protect themselves by fighting back is troubling to me... and I'm not talking about elementary school kids, I'm talking about high school teens, like the one in the video above, that are as big as many adults and have 10-12 years of indoctrination under their belt that have instilled and promoted hate... that Cruz kid in the Florida shootings was just barely out of high school I think (wiki says he was 19)

getting a beat-down because you're too big for your britches is not necessarily a bad thing on life's learning curve... imo... so what is the allowable age difference for such a thing?

life itself can result in some discipline even in the absence of a parent

and, as always, if you can read this, thank a "teacher" of course... pfffft

Last edited by Smooth; 03-18-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Old
  (#22)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
Had I been the kid, my father would have given me a beat down, after the old man's.

Thankfully there are people to help to protect the child today if the second part happens. Then your dad can service his cell mate in prison as is only right for people that abuse children.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#23)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 08:32 AM

The child was 17 years old.

Old enough to know better and not knowing better, old enough
to protect himself.

I never hit someone 17 when I was an adult. But I remember
when I was about 16 I beat a kid my own age. His father
approached me for the beat down and I beat him also. It was
in response to him hitting me.

Not like a step child, but sufficiently that there wouldn't be a
followup. Today, this is more dangerous.

Because you are at a tender age does not excuse poor manner,
behavior, or physical violence.

If you act like a man, expect to be treated like one.

If you are a person of culture, treat others the same.

Old
  (#24)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Thankfully there are people to help to protect the child today if the second part happens. Then your dad can service his cell mate in prison as is only right for people that abuse children.

You've adapted to the current PC world very well.

Old
  (#25)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

03-18-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:

That is Bull Shit.

At 17, the kid assaulted someone. Not a child any longer in the eyes of the law for assault...why are you talking about "child abuse"?

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#26)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

03-18-2019, 08:41 AM

Parochial / Corporal punishment is EXACTLY what is missing in the world today.

There are no consequences. As long as there are people defending a POS like this kid and calling him a child...the cycle will continue.

Maybe this kid is a retard and didn't know better than to smash an egg on a politician's head. I doubt it.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#27)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 09:10 AM

Once the "child" decided to assault the man from behind, he waived any protection from getting smacked.

What happened to that child is not abuse, I hoped he learned a lesson but with this f*up culture we are in today, I suspect he didn't and is just embolden by the fame and support he got from like minded morons.

He better hope that the next time he decides to do this, he doesn't just get a slap in the face.

Quote:

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#28)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
You've adapted to the current PC world very well.
Exactly, as if the old guy should know instantly the jerk is 17 and not 19 or 21, or whatever.

I would not care even if he was 17, he's getting a mouthful after that. I think 2 punches is sufficient, and if he backs off, then it's over. If he comes forward, they he gets more of the same.

Little prik should have got his ass beat.

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#29)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

03-18-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
you are a fierce protector of children.... kudos for that

so what is your advice for dealing with teens that have been intentionally weaponized by the Left because they can get away with things adults can not? if a smart-ass teenager instigates a physical altercation, what is the proper response... grab them by the ear? I'm being serious, the audacity of some of these brats nowadays is appalling... and since they put it all on video on purpose, there are serious consequences

individuals not having the ability to protect themselves by fighting back is troubling to me... and I'm not talking about elementary school kids, I'm talking about high school teens, like the one in the video above, that are as big as many adults and have 10-12 years of indoctrination under their belt that have instilled and promoted hate... that Cruz kid in the Florida shootings was just barely out of high school I think (wiki says he was 19)

getting a beat-down because you're too big for your britches is not necessarily a bad thing on life's learning curve... imo... so what is the allowable age difference for such a thing?

life itself can result in some discipline even in the absence of a parent

and, as always, if you can read this, thank a "teacher" of course... pfffft
"Law of the street." Law of the jungle." Seems natural when talking about the very low grade thinking that produces children "weaponized by the Left".

Everybody has the right to self defense. A kid comes at you with a gun, sure defend yourself.

Beat down a kid for hitting you with an egg? I would be happy to have your arms broken for you.

A kid with a cell phone and an egg? And people are saying to beat him? They are suggesting is father should? How badly? How many of his juvenile bones would you prefer to be broken? How much blood loss should he have? How many scars should be left on him? Or do you just want to scare him? You want to scare a child? Really?

I would never want to compromise someone's right or ability to "fight back" as you put it...defend themselves. But there is certainly a difference between retaliation and defense.

A teenager instigates a physical altercation? You mean attacks you? Obviously defend yourself. Get away if possible. Restrain the kid if necessary. Grab them by the ear? Maybe so. Audacity of these brats these days? I dunno. Seems to me there is nothing new about it except we have things like Youtube and/or streaming uploaded video from phones.

The media has been full of it since the advent of silent films. Famous actors like Mickey Rooney played delinquents as a genre. Many delinquents have been elevated to legend status. Billy the Kid was orphaned at 14, first arrested at 16, and shot dead at the age of 21.

May of the famous antagonists in legend and history were juveniles, even many of the protagonists were juvenile delinquents...including in our traditional children's stories and even nursery rhymes.

Thought it may feel different, I do not believe it is anything new. That it is typical for leftists to employ such things as a strategy, I don't think it's anything new.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#30)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

03-18-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
Once the "child" decided to assault the man from behind, he waived any protection from getting smacked.

What happened to that child is not abuse, I hoped he learned a lesson but with this f*up culture we are in today, I suspect he didn't and is just embolden by the fame and support he got from like minded morons.

He better hope that the next time he decides to do this, he doesn't just get a slap in the face.
Yuup. That's how they learn. Now, he thinks, crap, maybe not so smart to do this again. Still not sure how they released the kid without charges ???

TZAR Tips now available.

Page 2 of 12 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: