Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page The Trumpster Strikes Back.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
The Trumpster Strikes Back.
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Question The Trumpster Strikes Back. - 03-23-2019, 06:15 AM

So.
Now that the Mueller travesty is now in the rear view mirror.

What does the Trump do?

Lay back and laugh. Say it is all good?

Or do like the Clinton's and Obama's did? Take the gloves off and crucify his enemies by using all the political and executive power legally at his disposal?

If I were democrats I might be a bit worried.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#2)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

03-23-2019, 06:20 AM

Trump is gonna Trump.

Old
  (#3)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-23-2019, 06:20 AM

Trump goes on the doom and gloom tour starting September -
He will fire at the pillars that hold the Dem party up as they run for office -

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#4)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
So.
Now that the Mueller travesty is now in the rear view mirror.

What does the Trump do?

Lay back and laugh. Say it is all good?

Or do like the Clinton's and Obama's did? Take the gloves off and crucify his enemies by using all the political and executive power legally at his disposal?

If I were democrats I might be a bit worried.
Nothing is over. This is just the most current event in the on-going taking down of the President. Do you think "impeach that MFer" Tlaib is done? Maxine Waters is finished? No way. Half this country still hates him and wants him gone and a good portion of them want him to take the Constitution with him.

Old
  (#5)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Nothing is over. This is just the most current event in the on-going taking down of the President. Do you think "impeach that MFer" Tlaib is done? Maxine Waters is finished? No way. Half this country still hates him and wants him gone and a good portion of them want him to take the Constitution with him.
Of course it is not the end.

However. The democrats risk "jumping the shark" and playing to an ever smaller crowd.

We will know when the internal polling drops off the edge of a Cliff.

You can only whip up the masses so many times after being proven wrong time after time.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#6)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Of course it is not the end.

However. The democrats risk "jumping the shark" and playing to an ever smaller crowd.

We will know when the internal polling drops off the edge of a Cliff.

You can only whip up the masses so many times after being proven wrong time after time.
I think you underestimate their faith. They'll find some other story to mislead the faithful. The CNN business model depends on it and they are good - - or at least better than the average watcher and voter. Other "news" groups will follow and social media manipulators will comply and keep modifying their algorithms and cutting alternative views from what they support. This is our world.

Old
  (#7)
Sev

03-23-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
I think you underestimate their faith. They'll find some other story to mislead the faithful. The CNN business model depends on it and they are good - - or at least better than the average watcher and voter. Other "news" groups will follow and social media manipulators will comply and keep modifying their algorithms and cutting alternative views from what they support. This is our world.
Perhaps.

However.
Diminishing returns are inevitable.

If your team keeps losing. People start to lose interest.

There are just so many times you can lie to people and be proven a liar before your followers start losing faith.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#8)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 07:02 AM

[QUOTE=Alan;6361321]Nothing is over. This is just the most current event in the on-going taking down of the President. Do you think "impeach that MFer" Tlaib is done? Maxine Waters is finished? No way. Half this country still hates him and wants him gone and a good portion of them want him to take the Constitution with

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#9)
Sev

03-23-2019, 07:06 AM

[QUOTE=Kid Dynomite;6361364]
Quote:
Nothing is over. This is just the most current event in the on-going taking down of the President. Do you think "impeach that MFer" Tlaib is done? Maxine Waters is finished? No way. Half this country still hates him and wants him gone and a good portion of them want him to take the Constitution with
And was there a purpose to this botched quote?

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#10)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 07:48 AM

[QUOTE=Sev;6361367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post

And was there a purpose to this botched quote?
Ops

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#11)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-23-2019, 08:19 AM

[QUOTE=Kid Dynomite;6361364]
Quote:
Nothing is over. This is just the most current event in the on-going taking down of the President. Do you think "impeach that MFer" Tlaib is done? Maxine Waters is finished? No way. Half this country still hates him and wants him gone and a good portion of them want him to take the Constitution with
Bit-em +10% over Trump...Real Clear Politics.

dumluk

Old
  (#12)
Sev

03-23-2019, 10:47 AM

[QUOTE=Kid Dynomite;6361412]
Quote:
Ops

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#13)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

03-23-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Perhaps.

However.

There are just so many times you can lie to people and be proven a liar before your followers start losing faith.

You mean rationality might set in? You give folks too much credit. Won't happen. I will hope for your prediction, but only to stave off depression.

Another lunatic...
Old
  (#14)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Another lunatic... - 03-23-2019, 11:17 AM

Adam Schiff Rejects Mueller Report, Says Special Counsel Should Testify

"...If necessary, we will call Bob Mueller or others before our committee,..."

Mar 23, 2019 1:40 PM

Old
  (#15)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Perhaps.

However.

PDJT may be disproving this last point, or perhaps he will prove it, eventually. Maybe he'll have his version of the captain before the review board, clicking those steel balls and raving about the missing strawberries.

What exactly do you think he can do along the lines you suggest?

Up his volume of mean tweets some more, or.... ?

I do recognize there can be some more shutdown brinksmanship coming down the road. That should work great for him, right?

What I think is showing up right now is the turn of the business cycle. The first quarter is a week away from ending, and this gdp report is going to look ugly.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 03-23-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: