Bernie talks cocaine with kids
Old
  (#1)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

Bernie talks cocaine with kids - 06-17-2019, 05:11 PM

This was posted over a month ago so some of you may have already seen it, but this is hilarious stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oxfzabpTWY

He talks cocaine and smoking cigarettes with children and tells one of the kids that he thinks he's dumb, among other things.

Old
  (#2)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-18-2019, 04:34 AM

That is extremely concerning if it is on the up and up.

Old
  (#3)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

06-18-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
This was posted over a month ago so some of you may have already seen it, but this is hilarious stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oxfzabpTWY

He talks cocaine and smoking cigarettes with children and tells one of the kids that he thinks he's dumb, among other things.
That video is a hoot!!!! I can only pray and wish that Bernie becomes the choice of the Dimowits, but I am sure one of his competition in the party will pull this golden goose out of the hat somewhere along the line to show the American people how this guys thinks..... er uhh ..... I mean can't think.. What a fuggin moron. and that is quite an accomplishment for Bernie to be called a moron by this moron.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#4)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-18-2019, 10:15 AM

Bernie "Back to the Future" Sanders.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#5)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-18-2019, 10:19 AM

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bernie-...icle-surfaces/

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: