florida

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Weird how it is... No where good in sarasota but tons of action north of St Pete and in Tampa. Don't mind driving some hours but taking 19 N all that way to palm harbor/holiday is brutal.

Last edited:

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry but a lot of the links are from Facebook.
Peabodys- Bruce B. Downs (New Tampa)- is always my No. 1 It's North of USF. - 20 tables, awesome food. No Smoking. Great service. Hot Girls. Free bar tab Thursday tourneys

Barleys- Anderson Blvd- Opened in February 2012. 6 tables. No Smoking. Pretty inside, great food but a tad bit small.

Fatso's- Bush Blvd (near USF)- Lots of action. Tourney's left and Right- Lots of big money changing hands on the betting tables in the back (usually 1 pocket $200 matches). 20 Tables. Enough smoke to give you Second had cancer. I've heard the food is good but I haven't conjured up the nerve to try it yet.

Bulls Club- Fowler Ave (Near USF)-
Smoking is allowed. I only drink bottled things from there. There is usually 1 waiter there and 50 people. 20 tables, lots of retirees. Quiet and very relaxed atmosphere.

Hammer Heads -Holiday FL Their facebook page shows a tourney coming up on 9/29 $40 to get in but $1,500 for the winner. I think they have a few 10 foot diamond tables. I've never been but I plan on visiting. Corey Duel has been spotted there.

Planet 9 Ball - Hillsborough Ave. I haven't been there in years. But I always enjoyed it there. But, I don't know what kind of action they have.

Capones- Spring Hills FL
- Tourney Info

Thanks! I want to check out peabody's next month

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Great! I'm super excited to get the chance to meet you:cool:. I'll be there Monday for 9 ball APA league. At 7 pm and we can play for free:D first 4 tables on the left tell them Juicy sent you of I'm not there yet (kids you know!:eek:)

We have 8 ball league on Wednesday but I'm trying to quit them. Its too much for working parents. If you let me know I'll be there for you:thumbup:

I'll be there for the Thursday tourney if you let me know when you'll be there;)
Loren

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There used to be great tournaments at Strokers in palm harbor but they decided to pick and choose who can play and who cant and that attitude has really killed most tournaments in this area. I believe hammerheads has also followed suit.
Sucks because this used to be a good area for tournaments

Are you going to the Tex open?