RAT Purpleheart break shaft

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I havent been playing much lately, and that usually means that I start thinking about equipment changes. Ive got a few Schon cues that just sit in storage cases, so I got to thinking about making one of them into a break cue. I had a couple of guys in mind to make a break shaft, and luckily Ryan took the order. I wanted a purpleheart shaft with a g10 ferrule and Samsara tip, with a Schon joint collar.
I took the shaft out the same day it arrived and smacked a few racks. VERY solid hit and great energy transfer. My backs been messed up lately so I wasnt able to put a lot into the stroke, but I was still hitting the low 20s with it. Build quality and finish on this shaft is the best Ive seen hands down. So THANK YOU Ryan on building a great product!

Chuck

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Ryan has been doing top notch work for years here in Nebraska. Shaft looks very nice...pretty nice break cue you have there.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks really nice. It`s just a simple PH shaft, but still you can see the attention to detail is very high, the polished G10 ferrule and the silver ring looks to be a perfect match for Schon.