My dog stole and "slimed" my cue ball!

Billy_Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was playing pool with my friend at home and he broke by shooting down on the cue ball too much...

...Well the cue ball went flying off the table and landed on the floor. My dog (black Lab) saw this opportunity to have a bit of fun, so she grabbed the cue ball, then quickly ran outside through the doggie door!

After a bit of chasing, we got the ball back, but it was slimed! :eek:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
good it didn't swallow the whitey or you would have been forced to play dog-in-hand shot!

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of our dogs like to roll and old 1 ball like a soccer ball around on the laminate wood floors. It's quite funny and entertaining.

BVal

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
When my rottweiler was like 6 months old she completely swallowed one of my pool gloves. We had to induce vomitiming to get it back otherwise it couldve blocked her digestive tract. well after a good wash and rinse it was good as new. Ive also found her with a blue mouth and a half eatin peice of chalk in there.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TXsouthpaw said:
When my rottweiler was like 6 months old she completely swallowed one of my pool gloves. We had to induce vomitiming to get it back otherwise it couldve blocked her digestive tract. well after a good wash and rinse it was good as new. Ive also found her with a blue mouth and a half eatin peice of chalk in there.
That is one CRAZY dog. LOL Next time just leave a bag of Cheezy Poofs out and she will leave your pool stuff alone.

BVal

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HAha! I have a Rottie too. Awesome dog.

Mine is 8+ y/o. Basically over the eating anything phase, though she never could kick the diaper eating...no kisses for puppy:eek:

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
HAha! I have a Rottie too. Awesome dog.

Mine is 8+ y/o. Basically over the eating anything phase, though she never could kick the diaper eating...no kisses for puppy:eek:

them pups do anything to please their master don't they :D :D

Caromsoft

"Your Break...Big Brain!"
Silver Member
Billy_Bob said:
I was playing pool with my friend at home and he broke by shooting down on the cue ball too much...

...Well the cue ball went flying off the table and landed on the floor. My dog (black Lab) saw this opportunity to have a bit of fun, so she grabbed the cue ball, then quickly ran outside through the doggie door!

After a bit of chasing, we got the ball back, but it was slimed! :eek:
That is clearly a foul, followed by BIM...Ball In Mouth. :)

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
With a bunch of flame wars going on in the forum, this thread is like a breath of fresh air! Nice story!

hoosier_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have two black labs. Somehow or another they found one of my cases of master chalk. Talk about a huge mess. You got to love puppys.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She is the one who likes to play soccer with the old 1 ball.
Addison.jpg

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
TXsouthpaw said:
Ive also found her with a blue mouth and a half eatin peice of chalk in there.

Thet's funny, my GSP just did the same thing 2 days ago!!

Jim

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
jhendri2 said:
Thet's funny, my GSP just did the same thing 2 days ago!!

Jim

I have a buddy who had a black lab that was crazy for cubes of chalk. If you were playing on his table in his basement and she was around, you better put the chalk in your pocket and not on the rail. He told me stories of cleaning up blue piles out of his backyard.

bigpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a yellow lab and he ate all my fishing reels. he pooped washers and screws for a while but he lived.

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is Mojo's spot when I play- he won't move unless a ball flies off the table, and then all hell breaks loose.:D

IMG_3297.jpg

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
My buddy's dog chewed the drop pocket on his table. He got a hold of the Measel cue ball.
Anybody want to buy a measel cue ball? Only lightly chewed!:eek: :D
At least she didn't ruin the Centenial set.:(

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
bigpocket said:
I had a yellow lab and he ate all my fishing reels. he pooped washers and screws for a while but he lived.

Reminds me of when my Norwegian Elkhound ate a cassette tape :eek:

Jim