Coco And Holly For A AZer

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Here's some pics. of 1 that will be done this week for a AZer. 8 pt. holly and coco. All input welcome .Thanks Jeff Eason
IM000002-28.jpg

IM000003-28.jpg

IM000004-26.jpg

IM000005-18.jpg

IM000006-11.jpg

lefty84

thats my boy!!!!!!
Silver Member
once again very nice work jeff. i like this one alot. the rings are a bit much for me. they look a little big for the cue. i think that a single row instead of double would clean the cue up and the rings wouldnt detract from the nice figure of that wood. every time you post a new cue i look forward to seeing how you have progressed. this one is the best one next to that crazy piece of coco you used on that one cue.

keep up the good work jeff!

Reed

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
lefty84 said:
once again very nice work jeff. i like this one alot. the rings are a bit much for me. they look a little big for the cue. i think that a single row instead of double would clean the cue up and the rings wouldnt detract from the nice figure of that wood. every time you post a new cue i look forward to seeing how you have progressed. this one is the best one next to that crazy piece of coco you used on that one cue.

keep up the good work jeff!

Reed

Hi Reed,
Thanks for the kind words .This 1 been in the works for a 1yr now. It will been done this week. Again for the kid words. Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Yep the cue is coming along fine ... The Holly in it was suppose to be the White Holly but it did not work out that way I paid out over 400.00 up front on the cue and Jeff felt it was better and to go with this wood ... I can only think it was cheaper then the White Holly ... The rings would of blended in much nicer with the White Holly ... However Jeff has been working on this one for a year now and hopefully it is coming along quite well... I will own it when it is finished but would probably prefer the refund ... This shop sets on the front porch which is enclosed by loose blowing plastic ... The wood gets alot of moisture in it The cue has developed a wobble to it ... Jeff thinks it is in the facing I hope he is correct he has been working on the cue for a year and tells me he has it fixed now in those conditions though I feel all the wood has to be pretty unstable with all the rain and humidity down here in Georgia ... I can only hope so as it is alot of money to tie up in a cue ... ... I have started to build my own cues and have someone wanting to open a pool room and finance a metal lathe and hopefully a Hightower and what is needed to start all of this up ... Where we can run a repair shop and custom / new cues shop out of the pool room and maybe some collectables the room will be climate controlled and we hope to use the best woods and products available in an effort to bring a quality cue business and repair shop to South Georgia and via the internet ... It is all still in the planning stages but it is also slowly becoming a reality. I can only wish Mr Eason all the best as he is my inspiration to bring something better to the people of South Georgia and on the net ... There are some great cue makers out there and I hope to learn from them unfortunatly there are also many out there that do not deliver what the customer wants but instead turn a deaf ear to the ones paying them to build cues for them... My hope is to cater to the customer though it can be a tough task at times I feel in these hard times it is the best way to do business ... Listen to your customers and strive to make them happy after all they are your bread and butter and who you build your business on... Give them what they want at the best quality possible ...In the best conditions for building your product ... This is the only way to do business and keep it going in my opinion and this is what I will be striving to provide ...

Last edited:

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Hmmm now your saying I will not get the cue and your keeping the money too in th email you sent me ... This seems to be a pattern for you as has been seen in past threads you do not stand behind your work at all ... The materials you use are the cheapest materials you can find ... The fiberglass ferrells your putting on your cues now will not hold up under pressure .. Your only using them because you can get it for 50 cents a foot ... I definatly want a refund as this cue is nothing like we talked about ... And has a bad roll out in it from you leaving it outside on your porch you call a workshop ... Where you hang all your wood ... You need to start using quality material and quit using the cheap shafts you get and turn down to try to get the roll out of them... Keep the cue and give it to your wife she has wanted it from day one ... Just refund me my money ... Thank you ... To get quality you have to use quality material and have a clue as to what you are doing ... Do the right thing send me the money you owe me ... I will no longer bail you out like the money I gave you to refund Remy on the cue you messed up for him ... Or some of the other money or products I purchased for you ... Live and learn I tried to help you and put my neck and wallet out there to do so... And this is how you thank me...:mad:

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The Kurly One said:
This is not good... I thought you 2 were like brothers...

Hi ,Yea I know .Thats what I thought myself.Why he has gone after me and another cuemaker I have no clue.Hopefully he will get himself str8 and work whatever it is out . Good luck Butch
Sorry to all that have to deal with this headack on here.Theres is to much of that in life for every1. Jeff Eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Just so every1 know this cue will be sent to some1 who will say what they think of it good are bad. that way its not just me are my pics. Thanks Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Jeff ... Whatever I am done with you ....

The Eason Thread ...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1638068&posted=1#post1638068

Maybe instead of putting money into your cue business I should of got you some hooked on phonics lessons and some spelling lessons ... Sad thing about you is you never admit how crappy your work is it is always the buyer flipping out or the buyers at fault somehow for recieving some of your Gawd aweful work as pointed out in the thread I LISTED...

Last edited:

oldneo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Luck

To whom ever is getting this cue good luck, their seems to be a running problem with his cues when rolled they flop like a fish out of water. I saw one of his cues the ring work was so bad if you run your hand down the cue the ring work would cut you that's how sharp they were. Again good luck to the person that gets this cue I hope you don't get screwed.

Irish634

Whatever
Silver Member
I love the looks of the cue (combination and layout), but agree with the other poster about the rings. They are too "busy" for my personal preferences. But, I'm not the end user and I think that person will like the cue just fine. Looks like some good sweat went into this cue. Keep up the good work.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Irish634 said:
I love the looks of the cue (combination and layout), but agree with the other poster about the rings. They are too "busy" for my personal preferences. But, I'm not the end user and I think that person will like the cue just fine. Looks like some good sweat went into this cue. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
The rings work was done per the way the parson (The King ) ordered it.The cue has turned out really nice ans with no problems.Another AZer will have the cue next week and they will post on it for every1. I have been working on it for yr. and wouldnt let it go until it was right. Jeff Eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The Kurly One said:
This is not good... I thought you 2 were like brothers...

Hi ,
I have pics for you ,Your PM box is full ,let me know when I can send pics. to you . Jeff eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Finished Pics. of this cue

This cue is dean on toegther and apart.Thanks All for Looking .Jeff Eason

Holly-Coco2.jpg

Holly-Coco3.jpg

Holly-Coco4.jpg

Holly-Coco5.jpg

Holly-Coco.jpg

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Sorry Butch

Some has already bought this cue you said you dont want . Cue turned out great also. Again hope everything works out for you in these hard time you are having . Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Hard times lol... Let me tell you about hard times and show you some picutres of hard times ... First of all Jeff you have left me have several of your cues and do you ever see me use them. I use to see the pissed off look you would get when I would pull out my Sly's or my Patrick as my main player. I also remember when I first got my Patrick and your wife saw it and fell in love with and the Ring tail wrap ... And then asked you why you could never build anything that nice ... That brother is hard times.... I hope you did get the cue fixed and get the wobble out of it ... Becuase I pity the pool soul who is going to shell out the cash to get it of course you are making out getting 450.00 off of me for the cue then selling it again for more money that a double profit on a cue you have no money in ... I would not be shocked if it was your wife or your borther who gets it ... I don't feel slighted in the least as you know it would of just been another one of your Shi!!y cues that sat in my pool rack collecting dust ... Like you use to call it where I put all your cues for guests to beat up on ... I remember you use to always tell me that your cues are as good as Sly's ... And you remember I use to always lower my head and decline to answer that was better to me then lyeing to you ... You could nor will you ever come close to building a cue as well as Sly does ... For one your just to cheap... You will never spend the money to put into quality material.. Yes the ring work in the cue is as I ordered it ... But the Holly was suppose to be the White American Holly ... I remember I told you that was not the color holly I wanted and your reply was it will turn white when you shave it down and clean it up ... You have no idea of what you are talking about ... This holly was just cheaper that is why you used it to save money and get a bigger profit... It also shows how much you know about cue making ... Had you used the white Holly the ring work would of looked good in it ... Now it don't, if you look at the cue you did not even match the butt cap up to the handle in color of Coco... It looks like hell ... And it use to flop like a fish when you rolled it ... No you keep it and sell it to someone else I will be glad to get back the 450.00 I paid you to buy materials with ... That you pocketed and went with cheap stuff I did not want ... Now for the pictures I promised showing hard times ....

COCO1-1.jpg

This is Jeffs new saw machine this is the new machine Jeff bought with all the money he kept and refused to refund when the first of many of the threads came out kocking the qualtiy of Jeff's cues and asking for a refund ... This is how he starts to get his taper on his cues ... Before he got this he had a old wood lather that we would crank up with a pull rope llike a lawn mower ... No taper bar all taper is done by hand and guess work and sanding by hand so it is never the same high in some places low in others then he applies his 22.00 a gallon auto finish .... Jeff would have you believe by the pictures of the above cue that his shop is inside but if you look at the saw machine you will see the plastic he has wrapped around his front porch complete with holes for wind and rain to come into his shop ... his shop sets outside on his front porch ... I have bought him alot of wood trying to get him to get the quality up ... And it would pain me when I would go to his house and see the wood setting outside and you could see the moisture twisting the wood and warping it ...

IM000004-1.jpg

This is how Jeff finshishes his cues and how he hangs them to dry and stores them on his front porch out in the weather if you look you can see the vinyl siding in the background that is the front of his house again his shop is actually outside in the weather where he keeps all his cues and wood and materials ... Also if you look behind the thinner can you will see where he left the cue in the pictures outside set for months and warp ... You can see the black and white ring work in it you can also see in the back ground how he stores his wood outside in the weather... Jeff you can talk about hard times all you want but me and all of these AZ'ers here pay to feed your family with our tax dollars ... Brother with all the food stamps you get a month because you will not get a job and help support your family to me that is hard times .. You have a house you will never see paid off .. My house is paid for I pay my own bills and I don't have to hustle my friends or the people here on AZ to take thier money ... Or depend on others tax dollars to feed my family ...

Also I recieved alot of emails where you were telling people that you had cancer and had to have a major operation to cut the cancer out so you could not refund thier money ... When they asked me I told them that was not the truth ... You don't even have a doctor you have to go to the clinic and you will not go unless it is a emergency ... Like recently with all the fish scales you have all over your body and scabs all over your private parts ... that you say are oozing blood through your pants ...I think you said it was sorieces ...You would not go to the doctors for that till it got real bad and that is because you have no health insurance ... Still that does not excuse you for lying to these people here telling them you have cancer and need a operation when you know that is not true only to avoid giving them a refund ... That brother is hard times you see I have insurance because I get up and go to work everyday... Brother your the poster child for hard times ... Need I go on???

On closing I will say this you will never be a good cue maker and you know it now your turning to buying blanks because of all the complaints, so you are really becoming a assembler and a poor one at that ...No you will never be as good as Sly or many of these cue makers out here becuase your not in it for the love of cue making ... Your only desire is to put out the cheapest product possible and take the money and run ... That is hard times and it tells the whole story about you ...

Last edited:

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Wow.... Nicely said King. It is about time the truth comes out and we ALL know what actually happened.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The only thing you said Butch that I will say anything on it I never said I had cancer,My Mother died alittle over a yr. ago with cancer and my father has stage 3 ling cancer.You know this .First you threanen me and my family and now you bring this up to get me pissed off.Well you are pushing the wromg buttons and I will ask you to leave my family and I out of your problem. Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Well there you go again Jeff mixing up the truth ... I never said you had cancer I said I got emails/ PM's from people here on AZ that said you told them you had cancer and had to have it treated they asked me if that was true that they were trying to get a refund and you would not give it to them ... I told them no it is not true ... Now that is what I said ...And again I have not trheatened you or your family ... I don't swing that way ... nor do I care about swinging with you ... All I want is a refund ... Give it to me and you will never hear from me again ... I want nothing further to do with you ...

Last edited:

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we get it

you dont like him..point made..take it to the "no one else cares" forum, stop cluttering up this forum with your hatred! Just in case you didnt read ther first part..we got it!! You hate him!!!! he makes bad cues...thanks