WTT Beautiful Richard black for another cue

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bought this Richard black a while back but im looking for something new. Cue has a leather wrap done by Richard himself, 3 shafts with matchin ringwork, 1 of those shafts is a predator. Hoppe ring and kamui tips on all shafts. Just looking to trade for a cue of equal value. Looking for something in the 1700-2000 range. Willing to throw in cash if need be. Or take a trade plus cash. Just looking for a change. Cue is 19oz any questions just ask.

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Is cue 58 in. and everything straight? What are the shaft diameters and the weight of the butt. And weight of the shafts please. Bob #3-1-351-5157 Here's my email address bobco729@yahoo.com email me what you are looking for length, weight, ivory or stainless joint etc.

Last edited:

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is cue 58 in. and everything straight? What are the shaft diameters and the weight of the butt. And weight of the shafts please. Bob #3-1-351-5157 Here's my email address bobco729@yahoo.com email me what you are looking for length, weight, ivory or stainless joint etc.

the cues rolls straight. Together and apart. It measuses 58.5 with the predator shaft and 57.75 with the other two shafts. The ferrules on the original 2 shafts as well as the hopppe ring are all ivory.

Hi TX:

I have a beautiful Arnot cue with ivory joint and inlays, Lizard wrap, 2 shafts in like new condition. On his site http://www.arnotq.com/pages/614/614.html. I also have the matching break cue.

Please PM me with any interest or questions.

Thanks
Dvae

Thats a beautiful arnot. I have a few offers im currently looking at ill pm you in a few days and let you know. Ill pm you and let you know either way.