AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
or was it just one of those things when he beat Danny Smith

can scott beat Tony now?

all i know is i lost money,i didn't get to watch

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Freezer also beat Danny Smith out of a huge stake on the last day of Derby City. Tony Chohan is a tougher opponent than Danny. Would not be jumping to conclusions here.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Danny Smith beat Frost in short fashion the match before this one a few months ago.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

can scott beat Tony now?

Tuff to tell from this match. DS did not play well and Scott punished every mistake. Scott's pocketing looked really good and he's probably close to top fightin' gear.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Tuff to tell from this match. DS did not play well and Scott punished every mistake. Scott's pocketing looked really good and he's probably close to top fightin' gear.

Has he worked out the pump handle action on his stroke? Probably the only thing stopping him from being a top rotation player...

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has he worked out the pump handle action on his stroke? Probably the only thing stopping him from being a top rotation player...
Why does he care about rotation? He's taken off HUGE scores over the yrs playin HIS game, 1p. I bet he's made more than a lot of the top ball runnin' guys. I've known the guy since he was probably 17 and even then his run-out game wasn't super. He always went after the big $$ games and they were all 1p.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

can scott beat Tony now?

yo dean,
I didn't see the match either, but on facebook scott said:
Danny ALWAYS plays aggressive and KNOWS he can’t outmove me so when I have a ball lead he feels he’s gotta shoot!??? That’s his style and always has been! I played almost perfectly leaving him under pressure for EIGHT straight games.

I took some words out. he was replying to some troll saying danny dumped, and was actually defending danny, though scott's words appear *cold*. anyway, some insight as to what happened.

re: tony, they both responded to a post asking about a match-
scott said he was "ready", but is currently working on a shredder rematch and maybe a match with evan lunda.

tony seemed he was up for it after dennis...

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yo dean,
I didn't see the match either, but on facebook scott said:
Danny ALWAYS plays aggressive and KNOWS he can’t outmove me so when I have a ball lead he feels he’s gotta shoot!??? That’s his style and always has been! I played almost perfectly leaving him under pressure for EIGHT straight games.

I took some words out. he was replying to some troll saying danny dumped, and was actually defending danny, though scott's words appear *cold*. anyway, some insight as to what happened.

re: tony, they both responded to a post asking about a match-
scott said he was "ready", but is currently working on a shredder rematch and maybe a match with evan lunda.

tony seemed he was up for it after dennis...

I think a Tony vs Scott would be fabulous. I might have to pay for that one. I can’t think of anyone backing Evan against Scott. Evan is a very very good player, just not at Tony’s or Scott’s level.

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I watched most of the last 1-P DCC Match between Frost and Smith.
Danny was not playing his best and Scott kept the applying the pressure.
Scott made several errors, but Danny couldn't shut the door.
When Danny made errors, Scott made him pay.