Survey: Most and least favorite pro-players to watch.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will leave the town when I hear that they ar going to have a straight pool tournament.
I will come back if I hear Megan Minnerich is going to be in town.

broken

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most
- Dueul
- Efren
- Alex P.
- Lee Van Corteza
- John Schmidt
- Xiao Tin Pang & Zhan Ya Ting
- Vivian Villareal

Least
- Current Earl Strickland
- Jeff Beckley
- Thorsten
- Jasmine Ouschan

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Favorites:

Mika Immonen. He's just so smooth and he lets the cue ball loose. When he's on, it's poetry.

Rodney Morris. After watching him train daily these past two months, he's hitting the balls better than anyone in North America right now (minus his break). Between that and his rhythm, he brings so much personality to the table.

Earl Strickland. What can I say. I just like earls antics, and when he hits a gear he just fires everything in like as if he's playing on a barbox.

Least Favorites:

Dennis Orchollo. Yes, I know. Everyone loves him. But when he's slow breaking and pattern racking, it's boring as hell. Funny to think that the best player on earth is one that I enjoy the least.

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Favorites: Archer, Deuel, Hall, Appleton, Pagulayan, SVB, Ga Young Kim

Least: Dechaine, Strickland

Aten

m8
Silver Member
I've always liked watching Mike Sigel, the guy gets perfect shape on every shot and still has things to complain about LOL

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Buddy

Love watching Buddy Hall smoooooth!

Can't stand to watch Charlie Williams play or Mike Dechaine chalk.

Stan

Krypto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After Five Years, Here's One More for You

Wow, five years nothing on this thread, and today ... there are five or six posts. I hope this is a trend for billiards in general.

I will add one more name that always entertains: Kim Davenport. He sometimes appears to be a nervous wreck when playing (to me anyway), and you wonder how this guy is going to hold it together. But he always does. I love the US Open Match years ago when he played Archer late in the tournament. Being close friends, they both shot less than perfect, but man I enjoyed watching that match. They were both fighting that "I really hate to beat my buddy" syndrome, but overcoming that challenge added the real-life emotional drama that tested both men severely. It was a nail-biter of a match to the very end.

Davenport is one of the smartest players ever and brings it world class whenever he wants to bring it. I will never under estimate what he is capable of--regardless of the score--regardless of his age. The man is a true living legend in every way.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Favorites..... Earl= fast and loose
Shane=. Cool calm and amazing
Efren=. Amazing
Archer= When he's not being a lint picker

Least favorite to watch =. Charlie Williams
To slow and looks like a chicken picking up corn . Up and down

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Most favorite: Efren - Just have to love the way guy acts around the table no matter how tough things get.

Least favorite: Tom Cruise in the Color of Money. Yeah I said it. BRING IT! lol

Okay, not a pro, but still least favorite.

Last edited: