Boradriver Needs you

I3r1an

Registered
Hey all,

I have a good friend that many of you know as Boradriver on the forums: Today is his birthday, but he is unfortunately in the hospital battling some serious issues. He needs everyone's well wishes, support and prayers. Whether you know him personally, or just in dealings through AZ, please comment on here so he can read it and get some positivity. Let's show him how large his family is, and how much he means to us and pool.Thanks everyone!

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I`ve met boradriver & talked with him a few times at the SBE show.
Sorry to hear he`s in the hospital. Get well soon buddy
Jeff

THE MONTREALER

THE MONTREALER
Silver Member
Hey all,

I have a good friend that many of you know as Boradriver on the forums: Today is his birthday, but he is unfortunately in the hospital battling some serious issues. He needs everyone's well wishes, support and prayers. Whether you know him personally, or just in dealings through AZ, please comment on here so he can read it and get some positivity. Let's show him how large his family is, and how much he means to us and pool.Thanks everyone!

HI Hope you get better Boradriver Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014

Cheers Leonard

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yes, I've had the pleasure of Boradriver's company a few times. He's a quality guy. Get well soon, fella. Happy birthday.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday! Get well soon, and hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
hey cliff;

feel better fast - we have that date with earl and efren coming up. :cool:

hopefully, we'll talk tmrw.

best,
brian kc

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Boraadriver, you probably don't remember me...we have never met.:grin:

Your family here is big and we wish for you to get well soon! Happy Holidays:)

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry

Sorry to hear abt. Your misfortunes , here's hoping you have a Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and a Happy Healthy, New Year !

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Best wishes to you Boradriver! You have been a loyal fan of POV Pool for quite awhile and I hope somebody can put a laptop in front of you this Friday! I will give you a shout-out on the live stream and throw out the positive vibes!

Whatever's gong on, I hope you're in the best of care.

Happy, Happy Holidays and tons of love to ya!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of wishes

Boradriver, Happy birthday, and happy holidays. Hope these well wishes give you a warm glow. Most certainly hope you can surf and enjoy pool online meanwhile.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have never met boradriver but have enjoyed our times on the forums. Get well buddy. When you get out lets meet up somewhere and have a drink or ten. Get well!!!

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Hey brother. Happy Birthday and get better soon. Might wanna think about laying off the hookers and booze for a while.

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cliff, get well soon and wishing you a speedy recovery! Jimmy

Happy Birthday!!

p.s. I'll take 8-5