Strickland Hall of Fame petition,sign here

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see some posts ariseing as they do(every year) about BCA's snubbing of Earl Strickland into the Hall of Fame.With something like 5 World titles and 5 US opens(and countless other titles) this is freakin' unbelievable.He is the greatest 9 baller ever and a living legend.

Everyone who thinks he should get in sign here and we can send this petition link to the BCA.After we are pool players and we love the game. Is the BCA really above us when it comes to pool and acknowledging greatness?Let's show them were pissed off. Anyone who doesn't think he should get in,go join the BCA and don't respond to this post.This post is only for those who wish to express their consent that Earl gets in.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Come on BCA, get real and vote Earl into the Hall of Fame.

Last edited:

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
Mr. Strickland gets my vote!! One of the reasons I love pool so much are the personalities. I want to see Keith McCready having fun and Earl Strickland doing his thing. That's what makes our sport great, otherwise it would just be another game.

I'm one those people who like Pete Rose, Barry Bonds, Chi Chi Rodriguez, Randy Moss, et al. They're having fun, people just need to lighten up, it doesn't personally affect their lives, so enjoy the show.

Jim

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
I see some posts ariseing as they do(every year) about BCA's snubbing of Earl Strickland into the Hall of Fame.With something like 5 World titles and 5 US opens(and countless other titles) this is freakin' unbelievable.He is the greatest 9 baller ever and a living legend.

Everyone who thinks he should get in sign here and we can send this petition link to the BCA.After we are pool players and we love the game. Is the BCA really above us when it comes to pool and acknowledging greatness?Let's show them were pissed off. Anyone who doesn't think he should get in,go join the BCA and don't respond to this post.This post is only for those who wish to express their consent that Earl gets in.

Yes, he needs to be the next inductee. How soon is the next vote? I would sign a petition to endorse him.

Tracy

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I support Earl going in. However you can send the BCA anything you want to and all the board can do is put him on the ballot, just like they have done in the past. The voting business members will then decide who gets in, not the board. It is out of the board of directors hands once it goes to membership for the vote.
Chris
www.hightowercues.com
www.internationalcuemakers.com

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
I see a lot of reasons why Earl SHOULD be in the H.O.F., but are there any facts as to why he isn't? Peace, John.

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Yeah, Earl should be there. Earl can be rude and abrasive. Usually it is the result of a legit beef he overreacts to, but even if he was just a total jerk 24 hours a day he would still deserve to be in the HOF.

committeemember

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he should be in the hall of shame i never seen a more dirty loser in my life. he cusses at forin players cause they dont speak english. when he ahead in a game he the nicst guy on earth but when hes behind he callin you names and cussin and sharkin you. hes a dirtbag and dont belong there unless they willin to cheap up the halls of fame. da funny thing is i hear he carries a dictionary in his bag but da only thing ya ever hearing him say is the f word. nice dictionary.

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Earl gets my vote also.I dont understand the snub.
Not getting into the BCA HOF really dosn't mean anything though.It sure dosn't put any money into the inductees pockets.
Plus who cares what the BCA thinks.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Would you guys get your facts straight! This dosen't have anything to do with the BCA, it's Earl. Earl asked NOT to be in the HOF until he deserves it.....SPF-randyg

Kerry Impson

Former player
Silver Member
randyg said:
Earl asked NOT to be in the HOF until he deserves it.
First I've heard of this......this would indicate he doesn't believe he deserves it yet??!! Well, I definitely think he deserves it and I would vote for him to be inducted into the BCA HOF.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If they opened up the voting to those who are not BCA members Earl might have won. But a few hundred business owning members voted and Earl lost to Robin. Who will you send a petition to? Maybe wait until before the vote then send each business member your pitch for them to vote for Earl. As mad as people seem to be at the BCA leadership over this it is far from their fault. They put Earl on the ballot and those members who paid $500 to $1000 per year for voting membership got to vote. More chose Robin than Earl. That is how democracy goes. Your canidate may or may not win. I would have voted for Earl if I were still a member. Here is a sure way to get Earl in. Join the BCA as an associate member for $500 and you will get to vote. Get enough of you to join that support Earl and he can't lose and the BCA will make a small fortune in membership fees.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cueman said:
I support Earl going in. However you can send the BCA anything you want to and all the board can do is put him on the ballot, just like they have done in the past. The voting business members will then decide who gets in, not the board. It is out of the board of directors hands once it goes to membership for the vote.
Chris
www.hightowercues.com
www.internationalcuemakers.com
It would have to taken to tradeshows and shown to as many voting members as possible. Maybe someone could design a 'Let Earl In" T-shirt, if it was worn at Vegas by a lot of people, I think they might take the hint.

Tracy

Bobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:

He has my vote for sure.

S

spartan

I most definately think earl should be in the hall of fame as i do allen hopkins. earl IMO is simply the best.