them over on my computer screen

the gray bar i used to click on and drag

please pm instructions or call
dean
214 477 7323

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Use the arrow keys (up, down, left, right) on your keyboard while you are using your web browser on AZBilliards. You will then be able to scroll the big pictures around.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
My Helpdesk guys can remotely assist you. PM if interested in a service agreement

parvus1202

Suspected hacked account
Silver Member
Hold down the Ctrl key and scroll mouse middle wheel up or down to get the right size. ( by the way this will only work on browser)

Your screen resolution must be too low and bar must have been hidden. Go to NVidia control panel and go to Display Size and resolution. Change it to higher resolution and and hoover your mouse below the screen and LMC drag out the bar.

Last edited:

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good time to remind people to realize what size their picture's are when uploading for
display on this world wide web. 900px wide or less. It is frustrating when trying to focus
in when having to scroll a picture from one side to the other, yet it is surprising how just
words does work.

Dean, if you're Windows 10, upper right, look for the , click it

I was thinking you were trying to do something else, like, maybe, post a picture, but hell, why mess up what works?

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Hate that.

Some of that is related to the page your on possibly having large images on them and closing the page may help. Otherwise look in the toolbar for view and then zoom settings. Firefox can reset it, others you can adjust it.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hold down the Ctrl key and scroll mouse middle wheel up or down to get the right size. ( by the way this will only work on browser)

Best answer right up there.

There might be a plugin for your browser to slap a viewport percentage on every page. Viewport is a popular thing that modern sites use for scaling (along with flex-box, but don't add that to every page).

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
Ctrl -

Control key minus key. keep hitting it to go smaller. Ctrl + to make it larger.