FS: Verl Horn 8 Ivory Point Cue -- NEAR MINT

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sold: Verl Horn 8 Ivory Point Cue -- NEAR MINT

For sale is an 8 point VERL HORN custom cue, which is in NEAR MINT to MINT CONDITION (at least 98%). The forearm is exceptional Bird's-Eye Maple and features 8 razor-sharp Ivory points inlaid into re-cut ebony points. The butt sleeve is Gabon Ebony and features 4 large and 4 small Ivory rectangles. The black "Horn" at the bottom of the butt sleeve signifies that this is one of Horn's earlier masterpieces. Everything white on this cue except the butt cap is Ivory. In all, the cue has 22 Ivory inlays. It also has 6 Ivory chain links in the rings at A, B, C, D & E. The joint is solid flat-faced Ivory. The wrap is black linen with white specs. This Horn is 58 1/4 inches long. It weighs 19 oz. with one shaft and 19.6 oz. with the other. The butt weighs 16 oz. Both shafts have Ivory ferrules, a laminated tip, and roll straight together and apart. The shaft diameters are 12.6 mm and 12.7 mm. The cue balances 17 1/2" and 18 1/4" from the butt depending on the shaft.

SOLD pending receipt of funds.

1100762013_JcjF9-M.jpg

1100762106_fZpDg-M.jpg

1100762597_iHbdH-M.jpg

Last edited:

aleplace

>>Alessandro<<
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i love it... if something change and you open the trade possibility i make for you a great offer...

best regards and good luck

ale

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
What a nice cue from my old traveling partner Verl,Jerry Franklin made me several ivory pointed cues like this from Verl's points

I have had many the cue like this from Verl,I always liked playing with his cues,whoever buys this cue will have something to show for his money

Dean

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house&#129304;&#127995;
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
what a deal....i think birk1 might be interested in this cue....he use to work for him.....i think:embarrassed2:

tattoo

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yep...I sent him a PM

how you doing Mickey?

great ryan....i am just ready to get to the sbe and have a great time and see some killer cues.....and friends i dont get to see but once a year...:thumbup: ps i hope your job isnt keeping you to busy...:eek:

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
my job blows...but pays the bills

I am in calgary right now...freezing my nuts off

have fun at the SBE...call me if you see anything cool

tattoo

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
my job blows...but pays the bills

I am in calgary right now...freezing my nuts off

have fun at the SBE...call me if you see anything cool

you must have a very important job to travel all over the country....this cue would look great in the snow with all the white ivory.....:cool:

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is the best deal on AZ right now. An ivory loaded cue, from one of the accepted masters. Good luck, and shouldn't need it.

Jeff knows and I believe most of those interested in my cue know as well. But I know that things are tight now. That is why I am selling such a nice cue, and I need to sell it.

SOLD pending receipt of funds.

Last edited:

06Busa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wow is that a sweet deal. Dang it, I just dont have the extra scratch after the xmas spending spree.

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Horn

What a nice cue from my old traveling partner Verl,Jerry Franklin made me several ivory pointed cues like this from Verl's points

I have had many the cue like this from Verl,I always liked playing with his cues,whoever buys this cue will have something to show for his money

Dean
Wow, this won't last long. If I wasn't building a cue I would be all over this one. I used to play league with Jess Horn years ago. Very nice guy and good lawyer. I may just start wrangling the money anyway but I know it will already be gone even if I tried to buy it. Never seen a Horn at this price!!

powerhouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
horn

For sale is an 8 point VERL HORN custom cue, which is in NEAR MINT to MINT CONDITION (at least 98%). The forearm is exceptional Bird's-Eye Maple and features 8 razor-sharp Ivory points inlaid into re-cut ebony points. The butt sleeve is Gabon Ebony and features 4 large and 4 small Ivory rectangles. The black "Horn" at the bottom of the butt sleeve signifies that this is one of Horn's earlier masterpieces. Everything white on this cue except the butt cap is Ivory. In all, the cue has 22 Ivory inlays. It also has 6 Ivory chain links in the rings at A, B, C, D & E. The joint is solid flat-faced Ivory. The wrap is black linen with white specs. This Horn is 58 1/4 inches long. It weighs 19 oz. with one shaft and 19.6 oz. with the other. The butt weighs 16 oz. Both shafts have Ivory ferrules, a laminated tip, and roll straight together and apart. The shaft diameters are 12.6 mm and 12.7 mm. The cue balances 17 1/2" and 18 1/4" from the butt depending on the shaft.

My price is $1500.00 delivered by USPS Priority Mail with full insurance to any point in the U.S. Sorry, no trades on this one.

1100762013_JcjF9-M.jpg

1100762106_fZpDg-M.jpg

1100762597_iHbdH-M.jpg

nice cue im interested