Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you everyone for your thoughts put into words.

As sure as the money that puts the roofs over your heads read's "IN GOD WE TRUST" are the words I've written in this tread.

As JJ87 wrote so descriptively, we all believe and have faith, (it's for certain not a fact) life as we experience it will come to an end. That's why I can say I don't give what I expect in return. I've been provided for and appreciate the SALT of this earth. Glen Hancock is SALTY, and I love him for that.

I don't care what walk of life you're from, one truth that we all can agree upon is, A MAN SHOULD STANDITH BY HIS WORD, especially in our pool playing community, when the ball drops its all we have. As I've stated before in this tread I understand hard and difficult time more than I ever hope to again, I've given Glen that fortitude. As far as patience, seven month past due is long enough. Ken Hash of Classic Billiards advised me to bring my situation to light on AZ, because none of us like to hear stories in our community like the one I've told.

Glen, Brother, with all the LOVE I process REPENT!!! If I don't ever see my rails again is all right by me, if it brings resolution to your soul. I judge nothing. Every Knee Will Bow And Every Tongue Confess, JESUS IS LORD.

Glad you’re able to let go of the screwing you're taking. You’re a better man than other other guy. But lets face it, the bar isn’t very high there. Or he would’ve at least called you by now.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Glen, even if you can't pay the gentleman back, at least give him back his rails. That's the right thing to do.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Glen, even if you can't pay the gentleman back, at least give him back his rails. That's the right thing to do.

Glen claimed he's a millionaire.
He paid for his RV in cash.
If the man sent him his rails and $1700 in cash, Glen needs to give those back to the man.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Compassion.

You know, we don't know what happened. Glen's last post was 2:07 p.m. EST, 1/30/202, a couple of hours before this thread started.

Glen could be sick or injured, God forbid deceased, or otherwise incapacitated, or unable to respond.

I think we should have some compassion, and hope that he eventually becomes able to respond, and rectify the situation with the OP.

Don't get me wrong, I empathize with the OP and the other person who said he's in a similar situation. I know from personal experience how frustrating this kind of situation can be.

Let's say a prayer, and hope for the best for Glen, and the aggrieved parties.

Sincerely,

jv

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He paid for his RV in cash.
If the man sent him his rails and $1700 in cash, Glen needs to give those back to the man.

Say what? It wasn’t too long ago they had a benefit for him.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is rarely seen when one man can engender such support and respect.

Such a man will never be damned with faint praise.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know, we don't know what happened. Glen's last post was 2:07 p.m. EST, 1/30/2020, a couple of hours before this thread started.

He has conviniently made his last login in status non public after post 2 of this thread.

Smell test, it dont look too good.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Life Lesson #3

A few of the regulars in the Sales and Service and Aiming sectors of the pool industry have taken a few hits here at AZB lately. When I was young, I was taught a lesson that some people in life were not fortunate enough to learn.

Life Lesson #3

Don't shit where you eat.

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm really surprised to say the least....a bit confused as well.

Ok, I'm starting to wonder why Glenn hasn't posted to let us (all of his customers and friends alike) know what's going on.

Things happen and we've all been in a tight spot but, unless Glenn is physically unable to post or at the very least call the OP.....this will surely hurt his reputation.

Glenn, this is Jeff from Florence, Alabama. We talk on the phone ever so often. We have talked about all sorts of stuff from pool, boats, bikes....you name it.

Glenn, IMO, your a good guy, please don't give me or anyone a reason to think otherwise.

Also, I know none of this is "my" business but, this is an open forum and it's been put out there.

I hope this ends well.

Jeff

Reactions: JC

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?

Sir, You have shown a lot of patience in this matter.

You have my respect. You've been a true gentleman.

I hope all of this ends well for you sir.

Jeff

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some dickhead sends me a private message accusing me of being Glen. It takes all kinds, I guess.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
He has conviniently made his last login in status non public after post 2 of this thread.

Smell test, it dont look too good.

He was online last night. Around whatever time someone posted in the Pro Pool tour thread asking how things were going. His avatar said Online in green when I was reading about his ideas/plans.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

An audit of his portfolio revealed the asset side of his ledger includes a staggering hoard of Gold Crown rails, totaling in the millions of dollars.

On the liability side, they belong to his customers.

Easy come, easy go!

Last edited: