Corner Pocket in Largo, Florida

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
The proprietor Stephanie is a first-rate pool player with some tour experience and she is sweet as pie to boot. Always has time for the student of billiards.

They have 10 9 foot Big "G" Gandy tables with good felt and bumpers that bounce well. They are maintained by the staff regularly.

Smoking is permitted, digital jukebox, full-liquor bar with a nice menu.

There are several leagues that make this place their home. Fair to midland skill level with more than a few players that can give you a real game. This is the only place I will really ever commit to a monthly rate.

If ever in the vicinity, it's worth a visit. On Starkey Rd just south of Ulmerton.

jaetee

rack master ;)
Silver Member
The proprietor Stephanie is a first-rate pool player with some tour experience and she is sweet as pie to boot. Always has time for the student of billiards.

They have 10 9 foot Big "G" Gandy tables with good felt and bumpers that bounce well. They are maintained by the staff regularly.

Smoking is permitted, digital jukebox, full-liquor bar with a nice menu.

There are several leagues that make this place their home. Fair to midland skill level with more than a few players that can give you a real game. This is the only place I will really ever commit to a monthly rate.

If ever in the vicinity, it's worth a visit. On Starkey Rd just south of Ulmerton.

I remember when that place was called the Keg n' Cue... Cool room. If memory serves, Mike Massey, Buddy Hall and Gerda Hofstetter used to frequent that place in the early 90's. They had one of the toughest, small, weekly tournaments in the country.