Pool and Football

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
For as Long as I can remember, these two have been bound, by decades on the weekends, where men do their thing, now the gals are getting it going in many areas, sweet.

Just listening to the game Now, San Diego/Detriot game, gets my blood going for the pool room and the GUYZ.

Anyone else out there experiencing this affliction, seems to appear every fall. :) Only on the weekends, and sometimes on Thur. LOL

It doesn't go away quickly. :thumbup:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These gals?
https://youtu.be/W6OAjdhWmxQ

To answer your question, yes.
Pool and football is man time.
They go together like coffee and doughnuts( also good on a Sunday)

When the weather gets cold its time to hide inside
the pool room for football on the big screen.
Foul language for my fantasy team and stroke.

Most importantly, the $#!t talk amongst men during
both.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Always associated it more with hockey (Red Wings) from the games being on when out at a bar/hall on a weeknight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Always associated it more with hockey (Red Wings) from the games being on when out at a bar/hall on a weeknight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My dads best friend, and college roommate at Northwestern IL was Otto Graham, Cleveland Browns. When those two retire...They played $1 a hole golf till they died. Otto outlived my dad.

Since my dad played for the Black Hawks farm team right before WWII happened....his hockey life, had NO' chance at fruition... but to keep in the action of ''life'' he played poker with ''the boyz'' after the war, ''once a mth''.

'' Everty month........ with his college buddies, one becoming a writer for the Chicago Tribune, the oth'a a dentist in the area and his roomie Otto or the loose cannon guy :) .

My life on the ice, was etched in youth because of my dads background, and h is ''non violent'' short track speed skating choice.... he knew of the moments within the game of hockey. He was raising 3 boys, and knew what his choices meant ''in the long game'' with 3 males.

Last edited:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't play pool on Sundays for the fact that football is on. I do understand your sentiment though.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Necke51

I agree, pool and football are the perfect combination. Just grab a beer, bet on your favorite players and enjoy. It's these small things that make life good.