be cu carbon fifer shafts

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I don't know who sells them but got one for a retip here.
It has a see-through pad/ferrule.
Does not look like the usual weaved CF.
12.5mm and grows to around 14.1mm to the middle.
Not like a Predator or Meucci " pro-taper".
But, not conical either.
More like a Euro taper, I guess.

Attachments

• DSC01149.JPG
    DSC01149.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC01150.JPG
    DSC01150.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 204

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
i tried a revo
it was ok
drawing seemed easier
i tried another for $300 it seemed the same

i sent each to jack potter,he liked the revo and hated the less expensive

he said the cheap one had squirt or deflection and therefore he didn't like it

Jack Potter doesn't like any deflection?

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, learn something new every day.

I wonder if they are going to have a booth at Derby

No Becue booth at Derby but I will be there working. You can schedule time with me in my down time to hit with a Becue. I will be delevering some shafts that were on order and may have some extra in Uni-Loc, Radial, 3/8x10 and 15/16x14 as well as B-loc (B-joint) These will be 29 inch and 31 inch length and might have some 30 inch all spread over the 12.0 and 12.5 Prime M Pro taper. Also a few 5.1 M, conical taper 11.8mm shafts in most of these joints.

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Seyberts has the shafts. I bought one a month ago. I can't comment on whether or not it's better than a Revo, but I like it

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seyberts has the shafts. I bought one a month ago. I can't comment on whether or not it's better than a Revo, but I like it

What was you using before you bought the Becue?

Do you like the Becue better than the one you were using?

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member

I personally like the Prime M 12mm better than the Revo 12.4mm.

As others have said, it has a softer hit, with a little more deflection. Having the lowest possible deflection turns out not to be the best feature in a cue for me.

I really want to buy the Cynergy shaft now, so I can decide if I may like that shaft even better.

--> I now own 3 CF shafts. A cue companies dream customer. Lol

_______

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member

I was using a 314-3 before and a 314-2 before that. I definitely like it better. The only thing I've been looking into is whether or not I should seal it. It's smooth enough, but it's kind of a raw wood type smooth. I've resealed my shafts for years and got used to them being smooth as glass

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member

As others have said, it has a softer hit, with a little more deflection. Having the lowest possible deflection turns out not to be the best feature in a cue for me.

I really want to buy the Cynergy shaft now, so I can decide if I may like that shaft even better.

_______

I've thought about getting a Cynergy as well just for something different. I haven't sold one of my cues yet, so if I get that itch it might go off the market and get a new shaft

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member

_______

I too have all 3 now and 6 CF shafts in hand. The Cynergy is my least favorite at this time. Deflects more like wood than the Revo and becue. However it has a very solid hit. The ferrule on it is actually bothersome as I'm so used to not having one in so long. I'm getting the tip changed now because I'm not a fan of the sniper. Having a g2 soft installed and hopefully I'll feel more comfortable with it.

I really do still like my 12.4 Revo the best but I also really like the feel of the 12mm prime M. I think that whoever makes an 11.8mm CF shaft 1st with a pro taper is what I'll use 100% of the time.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

_______

I have never tried the REVO 12.4, but I have shot with the 12.9 and I like the Becue 12mm better than that one.

I tried the REVO before the Becue and it didn't excite me. When I first shot with the Becue, I thought, "damn, I wouldn't mind having one of these", but I didn't rush out to buy one. Later, I got an offer I couldn't refuse, so I jumped on it.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I have never tried the REVO 12.4, but I have shot with the 12.9 and I like the Becue 12mm better than that one.

I tried the REVO before the Becue and it didn't excite me. When I first shot with the Becue, I thought, "damn, I wouldn't mind having one of these", but I didn't rush out to buy one. Later, I got an offer I couldn't refuse, so I jumped on it.

You should give the 12.4 a go. I didn't like the hit of the 12.9 either but I absolutely fell in love with the 12.4.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should give the 12.4 a go. I didn't like the hit of the 12.9 either but I absolutely fell in love with the 12.4.

weird... I was the exact opposite... the R12.4 seems very whippy. The C12.5 on the other hand played very very nice...