Inside Pool Shop - Dont Do iT!

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Just wanted to share my terrible experience with Inside Pool shop. I ordered a Black Leather predator case off them for around US$300 a while back plus some accessories. When I placed the order I asked in the notes if they could deliver it quickly as I had a comp I was going to.

About a month later I had received nothing and worryingly their website still listed the order as pending. I called them up leaving numerous messahes asking them to call or email me but I received no reply for sometime. I eventually received an email sometime later (weeks) saying them would process the order asap.

Then after another 2 or 3 weeks I received my order in Australia, after paying another A$130 on top of the US$55 shipping!!

Overall a very expensive cue case, almost two months and a terrible online experience. I need to order a few other small supplies, Jump cue and tips etc. does anyone reccomend any good suppliers in the US that ship internationally?

Cheers

kokopuffs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go with Mueller's; I've spent several hundreds and have been quite satisfied with their service.

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kokopuffs said:
Go with Mueller's; I've spent several hundreds and have been quite satisfied with their service.

I'll put in a third for Mueller's

www.poolndarts.com

I have always had great service from Hawley's www.hawleys.com

Sadly I have also had really bad experiences with at least 3 other places which shall go nameless. Just this month I ordered from one of the sponsors of a website, 2 simple items were ordered. I have had to email them once and call them once to get the order off the dime. Finally they shipped it-2 weeks after it was confirmed.

I don't get it. With all the competition in the billiard supply business (which is not that big to begin with) you would think companies would go out of their way to serve their customers. It ain't brain surgery.

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
buddha162 said:
I second seyberts.com, they've treated me right in the past.

-Roger
I've used Mueller's and Seybert's. I find the service equal and the prices a little better at Seybert's.

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Thanks for all the replies guys.

FYI...

I ordered tips (free shipping) from seyberts as there shipping costs are US$55 dollars for a jump cue which is over priced.

I emailed both www.hawleys.com and poolndarts about Bunjee jump cue shipping costs, hawley replied so i have ordered from them US$24-28 to Australia which is pretty good and half the seyberts price.

I didn't try tiger as I wanted to buy the Bunjee jump cue - sorry Gremlin.

I will let you know how I go with delivery. :)

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheOne said:
I emailed both www.hawleys.com and poolndarts about Bunjee jump cue shipping costs, hawley replied so i have ordered from them US$24-28 to Australia which is pretty good and half the seyberts price.

You should be treated right on that one... I played with Walter Hawley about 10+ years ago back when he just ran a small pool hall without the store. He really blew the store up about 7 years ago.... Good guy!

Davey

Registered
kokopuffs said:

Does mueller's have a way track an order. I ordered from them yesterday and all i got was a confirmation e-mail. No shipping or tracking number and no notice on when it has been shipped...maybe even an estimated date of arrival. Maybe they do and i just havent waited long enough.

Davey

Registered
Davey said:
Does mueller's have a way track an order. I ordered from them yesterday and all i got was a confirmation e-mail. No shipping or tracking number and no notice on when it has been shipped...maybe even an estimated date of arrival. Maybe they do and i just havent waited long enough.

Anyone know? Usually when i order comp parts on the pc i get at least a shipping number and a confirmation e-mail. Or the website says if they have even sent the item out.

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Davey said:
Anyone know? Usually when i order comp parts on the pc i get at least a shipping number and a confirmation e-mail. Or the website says if they have even sent the item out.

If you're worried about it that much, call them.

They usually ship USPS and you should get your stuff in 4 or 5 days.

I would not worry too much. They're usually very reliable in the shipping area.

Davey

Registered
Wally in Cincy said:
If you're worried about it that much, call them.

They usually ship USPS and you should get your stuff in 4 or 5 days.

I would not worry too much. They're usually very reliable in the shipping area.

Not really worried. I know it will get here, i just thought it was fun tracking all of my shipments i get in. I thought it was more weird than anything, i've never ordered anything without getting a tracking thing. Thanks for the info!