the NEW BreakRAK II

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the new BreakRAK II is ready for you folks.... we have changed our website too.. www.breakrak.com .

Thanks to all of you who are customers, please note that you can send us your BreakRAK for an upgrade to the new shock absorber. Thanks again... cb

Attachments

• smbrakassembly.jpg
    smbrakassembly.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,087

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
i'm confused about this product.....ummm how does it work and how is it suppose to improve or help our break?

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.... the ability to REPETITIOUSLY hit the Cue Ball into a rack of Balls, will teach the player Muscle Memory.

REPETITION is the vehicle that humans use to learn precision motor skills. When a person does the same action over & over quickly, fine tuning of that action takes place & the student retains the MUSCLE MEMORY.

People practice their motor skills in the world of business, the world of sports & the world of music everyday. That repeated action (practice) allows people to become fast & accurate in their work & play.

Great Golf Players, Great Pianists & Guitar Players, Great Tennis Players, Great Typists & other humans that do things aren't necessarily born...repetition builds them into what they've become.

Using this BreakRAK tool to quickly & repeatedly practice the Break Shot Stroke will build you a GREAT Break Shot Stroke.

I hope that helps...

1-P

I want to add an unsolicited endorsement for the BreakRAK II. I recently purchased one of these from Charlie Bond and it works exactly as advertised. It is not only great for repetitive break practice, but it also takes all of the other variables out of the equation, such as balls pocketed and interfering balls altering the cue balls path.

With the BreakRAK II, you can quickly develop pinpoint cue ball placement at varying break speeds--no gathering ball, no racking. The BreakRAK is not designed to help ball pocketing on the break, but if you want to perfect your cue ball position on break shots, this is the tool to use. For instructors, this is an especially valuable tool--it lets you spend your time with the student, not at the foot of the table.

Furthermore, I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service afforded by Mr. Bond. When I called to purchase, I needed the product in a hurry to work with a student who was traveling a long distance. Charlie did not have a BreakRAK in stock, but he went "above and beyond" to assemble one and ship it overnight.

I am impressed with both the product and the service, and recommend the BreakRAK II to anyone who is interested in improving their break.

1-P