Anybody else subscribe to billiardclub to watch?

poolshark8189

Registered
I was wondering if anyone else subscribed to billiardclub to watch these matches. I am already a little tick off, price went up, and after I paid for it, I saw the main matches will not be avaiable for replay?!? If that is true I am not happy about that.

Hopefully they increase the number of matches they show, and the quality improves, but maybe I am asking too much.

Please anyone else subscribe post what you like and dislike about it. Thanks-Mark

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the site also states that they will only be showing the feature matches and nothing extra.

So far I haven't been able to watch anything because of all the buffering and I'm getting pissed.

BilliardHQ.com

Registered
The video is working great now for me. It's the first match, I am sure there are some bugs. They'll get it right I am sure. Its Purrrrrrrrrrrrfect for me now.

jnav447

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to watch for about an hour, got "buffered" to death, gave up and went out. Their site says they are going to replay the 10-ball ring game "On Demand" because a lot of us experienced tech difficulties. NOT the way to start this thing! I hope they get it fixed for the bank ring game tonight - no excuse for screwing this up. I watch live streaming from "Live at the Bike" (poker) a lot, they NEVER have tech screwups and they're a nickel and dime operation - why can't BCN get it right? Part of the reason I didn't go to Louisville this year was I was informed that live coverage would be "awesome" this year - yeah, right. Fingers are crossed but I got voodoo dolls and pins ready if I need em!