Tascarella Perfect Player

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I got this cue from Marcus in 2010, played with it for 5 years. I just sent it back to Pete for a complete refinish. I have learned from experience that Pete's finishes are the hardest and most durable I have ever seen, as I am pretty hard on cues. He did an amazing job!

Smooth leather wrap feels fantastic, 18.9-19.2, 19 inch forward balance. Perfect for me!

Enjoy-

-dj

Last edited:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lovely cue! Really nice looking veneers! Switch to a bumper and a linen wrap and it would be a perfect player for me, but I totally see how this would be the perfect playing cue for many. I love a good simple 4 pointed veneered cue with ebony into maple...just the epitome of the perfect player.

One of these days I'll order a Tascarella for myself, it's on my short list of must have cues.

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your cue came out just like it was new. Pete and his son do an excellent refinish. What type of wrap, maybe a side California pebble or ?

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Your cue came out just like it was new. Pete and his son do an excellent refinish. What type of wrap, maybe a side California pebble or ?

They do a great job, I even had the shafts and shaft collars done with new tips.

Wrap is Pete's smooth leather, feels great-

-dj

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Serious

That cue screams serious player. I can only imagine how great it plays.

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Beautiful, thank you for sharing it. I have to stop looking now, I have to, I have to.