9bf540185d1bc4bfe4ebb935d3142e5b.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Signs

Talk about a no win situation...
9bf540185d1bc4bfe4ebb935d3142e5b.jpg

Not on this computer but I took pictures of a sign on the side of the road on a lake shore, a road people often walked down looking at the birds and wildlife including alligators. The sign said, "Warning! Aggressive Breeding Alligators!"

I always wondered if they were warning about the dangers of getting raped or bitten!

It was funny, every time I went to the lake I had people come up to me complaining they hadn't seen any alligators. Tourist types from northern states or foreign countries. I would tell them they had went by dozens and often point out one or more where they stopped to talk to me. A young couple stopped to ask me where the alligators were, I pointed out into the edge of the lake, "there is a ten footer." Instant panic!

Hu

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in Costa Rica at a tourist spot they call crocodile bridge.
You stand on the side of the road at a bridge and look down into a river and there are a lot of crocodiles down there.
I saw prob 50-75.

Some guy who was there at the same time lost his hat in a gust of wind and it fell down to where the Crocs were.
When that hat hit, the water came alive and it became apparent the majority of the Crocks weren't visible. Musta been 200+ down there.

I had to pull up. That action was too tuff.
Not on this computer but I took pictures of a sign on the side of the road on a lake shore, a road people often walked down looking at the birds and wildlife including alligators. The sign said, "Warning! Aggressive Breeding Alligators!"

I always wondered if they were warning about the dangers of getting raped or bitten!

It was funny, every time I went to the lake I had people come up to me complaining they hadn't seen any alligators. Tourist types from northern states or foreign countries. I would tell them they had went by dozens and often point out one or more where they stopped to talk to me. A young couple stopped to ask me where the alligators were, I pointed out into the edge of the lake, "there is a ten footer." Instant panic!

Hu

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in Costa Rica at a tourist spot they call crocodile bridge.
You stand on the side of the road at a bridge and look down into a river and there are a lot of crocodiles down there.
I saw prob 50-75.

Some guy who was there at the same time lost his hat in a gust of wind and it fell down to where the Crocs were.
When that hat hit, the water came alive and it became apparent the majority of the Crocks weren't visible. Musta been 200+ down there.

I had to pull up. That action was too tuff.

My wife and I were in San Jaun and asked the concierge for directions to the rain forest. As she was explaining a beautiful ride along the coast she casually mentioned that when we get to the three way stop sign in some little town I can’t remember be sure not to stop to close behind any car. Because the local crocodile’s will rob you at gun point. I didn’t stop at a single stop sign the entire trip.

Between that and the third worst guide I’ve ever chartered I don’t see returning to that shit hole anytime soon.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife and I were in San Jaun and asked the concierge for directions to the rain forest. As she was explaining a beautiful ride along the coast she casually mentioned that when we get to the three way stop sign in some little town I can’t remember be sure not to stop to close behind any car. Because the local crocodile’s will rob you at gun point. I didn’t stop at a single stop sign the entire trip.

Between that and the third worst guide I’ve ever chartered I don’t see returning to that shit hole anytime soon.

I went on 'business'. Like 10 days there and about 4hrs in meetings.

Did get to see some dude OD/ die on the plane back. As if I needed a reason to not smuggle!