Beware of Royce827

Rackattach

Banned
So we've all seen this Tim Scruggs Q that he's had advertise several times. Well to make a long story short we agreed on a price, I sent the money several days back, and then he proceeded to lie to me about shipping it, and kept it advertised on the forums, Facebook, and eBay trying to get more money. I would not trust him whatsoever

Plus when I asked WTF was going on he was very rude in text and cursed at me. Lol.

IMG_0755.jpg

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Deflection 101

Shyster wants to buy more Scruggs cues to modify, gets lampooned and refunded, comes to the Main to whine about it

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deflection is the exact word I had come to my mind. Lol

Deflection 101

Shyster wants to buy more Scruggs cues to modify, gets lampooned and refunded, comes to the Main to whine about it

Deflection is the exact word that came to my mind. The second I read his title of his thread. Lol.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
What are people talking about with the Scruggs modification thing.
I don't follow Scruggs cues anymore, but it's good to know that modifying them is a thing

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Was the money refunded?

Of course it was, but the poster is sour because he has an interest in questionable deals with Scruggs cues. He could swap a delrin buttcap back on here and rewrap, sell as all original for far more.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course it was, but the poster is sour because he has an interest in questionable deals with Scruggs cues. He could swap a delrin buttcap back on here and rewrap, sell as all original for far more.

Couple questions......

How did the seller know this to back out?

That cue has been listed several times on eBay and appears to have ended with bids around the amount he was asking on here. Also, there have been questions asked in the threads about the cue and never answered. So, what’s going on with this cue?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Couple questions......

How did the seller know this to back out?

That cue has been listed several times on eBay and appears to have ended with bids around the amount he was asking on here. Also, there have been questions asked in the threads about the cue and never answered. So, what’s going on with this cue?

It was clearly broken and repaired at some point by someone not named Tim Scruggs. Just sold for $405 on eBay.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was clearly broken and repaired at some point by someone not named Tim Scruggs. Just sold for $405 on eBay.

There was a previously ended auction on that cue for around $600. There was also another auction prior to that which was ended early.

I was keeping track of this as it seemed odd. I wasn’t sure if was missing something, so I didn’t bring it up.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more interesting to me is what did the op have planned for this frankenscruggs... ? :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

My thoughts exactly. And take that with what I posted in his other thread about the questionable rainbow cue. That he told me he has like 30 unfinished raw Scruggs sneaky blank butts. And started a thread awhile back wanting only Scruggs true sneaky shafts. It's pretty obvious what he is doing. Turning old Scruggs sneaky butt blanks he owns ( not finished). into supposed original sneaky peters. That are counterfeit