Beware of Royce827

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a casual observer on this site, it would seem more logical to address the other issues people brought up in that Rambow thread, than start this thread.

Royce827

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue ended twice and I did not receive payment. 610 and 620. Hence, why my eBay rating is still a perfect 100%. The supposed buyer Mr.McCormick, since he likes to put out my personal information was upset that I refunded his money and kept the cue. You ask why would I do that. Simple, he offered me $450 and the later decided he could only do $400. I asked him to cover shipping which he refused. He said he would cover fees and still came in a little light. I received 399.75. Once I saw the PayPal amount received I refunded his money. He was upset and went to OBM where he began slandering my name. Many people who have done trades and business with me alerted me to it. I was defended by Joey Painter there. If you know anything or anyone about from the Facebook groups you will know Joey Painter. Once Joey made him feel idiotic over there he returned here to slander me some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
Cue ended twice and I did not receive payment. 610 and 620. Hence, why my eBay rating is still a perfect 100%. The supposed buyer Mr.McCormick, since he likes to put out my personal information was upset that I refunded his money and kept the cue. You ask why would I do that. Simple, he offered me $450 and the later decided he could only do $400. I asked him to cover shipping which he refused. He said he would cover fees and still came in a little light. I received 399.75. Once I saw the PayPal amount received I refunded his money. He was upset and went to OBM where he began slandering my name. Many people who have done trades and business with me alerted me to it. I was defended by Joey Painter there. If you know anything or anyone about from the Facebook groups you will know Joey Painter. Once Joey made him feel idiotic over there he returned here to slander me some more.

See this is the normal response when someone questions your integrity where as the OP still hasn't acknowledged any of the questions regarding his behavior and potential issues with that Rambow.

Last edited:

Royce827

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The person you should be weary of his him. I will continue to do good business the way I usually do. Frankenscruggs so to speak is still in my possession. It was verified to be legitimate my Eric Scheilch, Mike Webb, and Bob Frey. When I told McCormick that he told me those guys don’t know anything about Scruggs cues that he was a cue maker, I ruptured my spleen laughing at that, who knew more about Scruggs cues then they did. I received the cue this way so to say the cue was broken and repaired I’m not 100% certain. The one thing I can attest to is that the logo was checked and the cue was found to be a legitimate Scruggs.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

THANKS for explaining your position/experience.

There is a CHANCE that the SCRUGGS (?) SP "blanks " mentioned in this thread were manufactured by McDANIEL.

Where is Mr McCormick located?

(the plot thickens)

Last edited:

Royce827

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can’t say it was broken and fixed. I’m not sure. I’ve only had it for a month or so. Got it this way. Everyone assumes it was broken and fixed because the buttcap wasn’t the typical Delrin cap.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I can’t say it was broken and fixed. I’m not sure. I’ve only had it for a month or so. Got it this way. Everyone assumes it was broken and fixed because the buttcap wasn’t the typical Delrin cap.

Also the workmanship on the repair, but it's no problem.

Royce827

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ribdoner - McCormick is from Florida. He owns a business down there. He used his business account to pay me the 399.75. One would assume $450 would be a small sum for someone who owns a business but I guess his character is probably affecting that as well

Rackattach

Banned
I'm pissed because I asked You two days in a row why the cue was still being advertised and listed on eBay and FB. When I finally asked again you texted me back saying F off and being incredibly rude.

Fact- we agreed on a price and I paid you.
Fact- you lied about shipping the cue while soliciting other offers trying to get more
Fact- you were called out by others who you've done the same thing to... it's just not good business.

Ideaologost- if I want to buy Scruggs cues I should be allowed to and me offering less than what someone is asking doesn't make me a bad person, I have a fine reputation- I've never sold anyone anything that's counterfeit or even been accused of that. Heck, every item I list people offer me less than my asking price. It doesn't make me a bad person whatsoever.

I sent you the PM about the "bet" however you decided to read and not respond, so I'm not sure what your beef is here. I've never met you at had any interaction with you. I've been very clear with every transaction, item and post I've made sir so I'd appreciate you laying off me since none of this has literally anything to do with you.

I was giving everyone a heads up as to the business practice of this person and I added the thread on Facebook in the group and several people claimed this person did the same thing to them.

Mr. Denton - if you read our text history carefully you'll see that my purchase years ago was a huge lot of completed cues, not butts or anything unfinished so please do not lie. I've spent about 4K with you this year and was going to spend more however we couldn't make an agreement. One of the cues I got from you was altered and Pete (at my cost) was able to fix it back to normal.

That's all I have. God bless l!!

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
OP bought a very old cue from me on ebay and acted like a child when it turned up on his doorstep as a very old cue. oh he cried like a baby. He demanded a full refund (and expected me to pay shipping if I wanted the cue back) or he would give me a bad rating. I told him to give me a bad rating since that was the only reasonable option he gave me. He filed a paypal claim. THEN when he started to get nervous he said if I gave him a partial refund he would give me a good ebay review. Well I would have easily given him a partial refund originally if he had just asked and acted like a young adult. So I gave him the partial refund. A day later Ebay sided with me on the dispute :mad:

WHAT A LOSER.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm just trying to u Der stand this all - so basically the difference is 25 cents if I read this correctly? Also, so you say Bob Frey will attest to this being what you say it is?

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just trying to u Der stand this all - so basically the difference is 25 cents if I read this correctly? Also, so you say Bob Frey will attest to this being what you say it is?

Sounds like it was more the agreeing to 450, then pulling back to 400, then refusing to pay for shipping, and then on top of that not paying the fees properly.

Of course the seller could have just said not after the 450 didn’t work out. But I get that after things pile up, you decide it’s not something you want to deal with.

OP says it took days for refund, and seller claims he refunded it ASAP. The whole thing sounds like a mess.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could someone Pease explain what exactly " modification " means???

What I’m getting is replacing something on the cue like an butt cap, but not telling a buyer that it’s not all original from the cue maker.

I haven’t seen any actual evidence this is happening. Seems to all be assumptions and assertions at this point. Someone said he had a lot of Scruggs blanks and then the OP said they weren’t blanks, but original cues. So, who knows.