Beware of Royce827

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
At this point, I am just curious to learn the facts. How long did the seller have the OP's money before he sent the refund? Does anyone here know? Dont lay down your judgement and make assumptions until you know the facts.

JHC

Post #27
It reads he received the payment and it was light.
Once he saw the amount received, he refunded the money.

Comprehension. Embrace it.

You've said that, over and over again.

Maybe it's time to move on to something else.

So, nobody cares to learn the facts in this case? None of you guys think that the OP might be telling the truth, about his side of the story? Does it not matter to anyone about how long the seller held onto the OP's money, after the deal was made, and the correct amount of money was sent? I guess not. Everyone just wants to attack the OP about other things, that are completely off topic.

JHC

Post #27
It reads he received the payment and it was light.
Once he saw the amount received, he refunded the money.

Comprehension. Embrace it.

So, he refunded the money as soon as he seen that it was light? He did not wait a few days (like the OP stated) before refunding the money?

I just read Post #27 again, and I see that Royce stated that he refunded the money as soon as he seen that it was light.

But even if that is what happened, then why would a matter of 25 cents be a deal breaker? It was obviously an honest mistake, if paypal really did charge over $12 for the paypal fee (which should have only been 2.9% plus $0.30).

According to google, 2.9% of $400 is $11.60. Add $0.30 to that, and it comes out to $11.90. So, the $12 should have covered the paypal fee.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=u5...i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.0.PmVyKFBJfPE

If the agreement was $400 plus paypal fee (before the seller gave the OP his paypal email), then the OP paid the agreed upon amount.

It is not right to break an agreement, and send a refund without any more discussion (after agreeing to a deal).

What may have happened is that Royce forgot to tell the OP the amount to add for the shipping costs, so that might have been why the OP thought that the agreement was only to add the paypal fee.

This all could have been avoided of Royce did not have such a rude and nasty attitude about the situation, and nicely let the OP know that he forgot to add the amount of the shipping costs (if that was the agreement). Was there a need to be so rude and nasty to the OP?

Last edited:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You ask questions. People answer them. Then you ask the same question again, as if people hadn't taken time out of their day to give an answer, and often attack them in the process.

Maybe this forum thing isn't for you.

You ask questions. People answer them. Then you ask the same question again, as if people hadn't taken time out of their day to give an answer, and often attack them in the process.

Maybe this forum thing isn't for you.

No, several of my questions have not been answered. You think I would be repeating myself for no reason? The questions that I keep repeating have not been answered. Must I repeat myself some more?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
no, several of my questions have not been answered. You think i would be repeating myself for no reason?

no massa

the questions that i keep repeating have not been answered.

sorry massa

must i repeat myself some more?

yes massa...

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
You need google to do simple arithmetic and your reading skills are severely lacking. Did you ride the short bus here?

$412 after fees nets $399.75

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need google to do simple arithmetic and your reading skills are severely lacking. Did you ride the short bus here?

Jimmy, way to verbalize what everyone has been thinking! Please someone make the hurting stop!

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-are-the-fees-for-paypal-accounts-faq690

Goods and services – Purchase payments:
There’s no fee to use PayPal to purchase goods or services. However, if you receive money for goods or services, the fee for each transaction is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive.

2.9% of $400 + $0.30 = $11.90.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...0i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.127.XXufYs44Wvw

As you can see, there is your proof that the $12 covered the paypal fee.

The OP pointed this out a long time ago too, but everyone just ignored it.

Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Told U

I warred everyone about 2 months ago about Rackattach.

Also I was able to read all 13 pages in about 10 minutes because I skipped
rite over Justine345 post. I don't even waste my time reading that shit he post.
It's like a broken record he just keep repeating himself. OVER AN OVER.

Rackattach

Banned
Below you'll see the text chain and PayPal payment.

PayPal charges 2.9% plus .30 cents. You'll see we agreed on $400 and I cover PayPal fees. 11.90 are the fees on $400 so I sent $412.00 Monday. See the PayPal payment.

Next Tuesday comes around and I asked why the cue was still being advertised on eBay and forums and this person made an excuse about work and that the cue would ship the next day. You'll see I wasn't mad and actually just said to keep me in the loop. He never mentioned being "shorted" or answered me about why he was still actively advertising and soliciting higher offers on the cue. So another 24 hours go by and I asked agin why the cue is still being pushed and advertised on eBay and forums and this seller was very rude.

He was NOT shorted .25 cents (any shortage was due to his account having a negative balance per PayPal customer service)

What he did was sell the cue and delayed shipping in an attempt at solicit higher offers. He also has done this previously as per some folks on Facebook. I was just pointing out it's a lousy thing to do and making the others aware.

He did it again (3rd time) in this very thread after the eBay auction ended yet again and he was offering to sell the cue again even after the winning bidder had won and paid for the cue.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

06444563-0118-467F-8CA1-F567B0543474.jpg

rite over Justine345 post. I don't even waste my time reading that shit he post.

Yeah, I get the feeling that nobody even cares if the OP was lied to, or wronged in any way.

I would still like to know how long the seller had the OP's money before he refunded him.

Royce said that he refunded the payment as soon as he seen it, but how do we know that that is true?

All that we know is that Royce (the seller) was very rude and nasty about the refund when asked about the shipment of the cue.

As far of the OP knew, the deal was finalized, and paid for in full.

I assume that the seller (Royce) never mentioned the amount of the shipping costs to be added, or I assume that the OP would have known that he needed to add the shipping costs when paying.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

PayPal charges 2.9% plus .30 cents. You'll see we agreed on $400 and I cover PayPal fees. 11.90 are the fees on $400 so I sent $412.00 Monday. See the PayPal payment.

Next Tuesday comes around and I asked why the cue was still being advertised on eBay and forums and this person made an excuse about work and that the cue would ship the next day. You'll see I wasn't mad and actually just said to keep me in the loop. He never mentioned being "shorted" or answered me about why he was still actively advertising and soliciting higher offers on the cue. So another 24 hours go by and I asked agin why the cue is still being pushed and advertised on eBay and forums and this seller was very rude.

He was NOT shorted .25 cents (any shortage was due to his account having a negative balance per PayPal customer service)

What he did was sell the cue and delayed shipping in an attempt at solicit higher offers. He also has done this previously as per some folks on Facebook. I was just pointing out it's a lousy thing to do and making the others aware.

He did it again (3rd time) in this very thread after the eBay auction ended yet again and he was offering to sell the cue again even after the winning bidder had won and paid for the cue.
I think you made your point well here regarding the situation(unless there is some part of the text between you two edited out), you should address those comments in the Rambow thread the same way in my humble opinion.

Rackattach

Banned
I think you made your point well here regarding the situation(unless there is some part of the text between you two edited out), you should address those comments in the Rambow thread the same way in my humble opinion.

Yep. The cue should be back to me shortly with the LOA From Rubino and I can gladly address any concerns about what will then be my cue. Thanks Snooker!

View attachment 475530

View attachment 475531

View attachment 475532

View attachment 475533

View attachment 475534

There you go AZB community. There is your proof that the OP was being honest about his side of the story. The seller agreed to the deal ($400 plus paypal fee), and the OP paid the $400 plus more then enough to cover the paypal fee in full. Then the seller was seemingly being dishonest about his plans on shipping the cue, while still having it advertised for sale online. So, as you can see, the seller was not only seemingly dishonest (based on the cue not being taken off of the market after the deal was made and paid for in full), but very nasty and rude about the refund.

Last edited:

I shall repeat myself again. This thread should not be about the OP. It should be about getting down to the truth about what happened in this deal. The facts have finally been laid out now. Now you guys know what really happened with the deal.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep. The cue should be back to me shortly with the LOA From Rubino and I can gladly address any concerns about what will then be my cue. Thanks Snooker!

Cool, I would like to see a resolution on that thread, :) :cool:

On the reading of the above messages, I would have been a little upset as well, personally I would have asked for the tracking number and given it an extra day, but that's just me.
You addressed an issue(i think a valid one), and accused got his chance to rebuttal. I might be slightly hesitant to do business with accused, although I thought his explanation was reasonable to an extent.

Maybe you guys just chalk it up to a learning experience, for me this thread is done and resolved, Ill see you in the Rambow thread Rackattach,

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So it looks like a cue was bought Monday, didn't get shipped out Tuesday, and the buyer demanded a refund that was given on Wednesday.

Other than the still on eBay thing, I don't see what all the fuss is about. The OP has his money and wasn't screwed. Just a minor inconvenience.

Moving on to the next AZ fire.