Original Version Ikon 1 predator butt (made by Joss) 5/16x14 made in USA

Rackattach

Banned
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Original Version Ikon 1 predator cue precat 314 (made by Joss) 5/16x14 made in USA

Here you have a very rare predator cue. The very first edition prototypes ever built by Dan James off Joss cues. I don't know how many were made but it's not many. Comes with original shaft 314 pre cat 12.75mm. Straight and many people consider this the holy grail of shafts, and the best playing predator that they ever built. These were among the first few done in the Joss factory before they went to falcon and shipped overseas.

Dead straight

5/16x14 joint. 58" 19.25 oz and adjustable weight bolt under bumper.

Wrap is perfect.

Only blemish is a small nick in the butt sleeve.

$625

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

Last edited:

blairlazz007

"Did I stutter?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Predator with a 5/16-14 joint... that would make it no newer than a 2K model, unless a custom spec was requested when ordered new.
Ikon series were much later, all had silver rings at joint/wrap/butt sleeve, and spec'd with the first Leather Luxe wrap as standard, also with a Uni-loc quick joint.
In addition, the first Predator (all black plain jane like this) to have a white butt plate is the 4K-1, but it has silver rings at all positions.
Wonderful resource, the Predator Retired Cues gallery on their website...

I wonder exactly what model Predator this really is?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Rackattach

Banned
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Predator with a 5/16-14 joint... that would make it no newer than a 2K model, unless a custom spec was requested when ordered new.
Ikon series were much later, all had silver rings at joint/wrap/butt sleeve, and spec'd with the first Leather Luxe wrap as standard, also with a Uni-loc quick joint.
In addition, the first Predator (all black plain jane like this) to have a white butt plate is the 4K-1, but it has silver rings at all positions.

Before they went to falcon they built some in the Joss factory. This is one of those and why they had 1/2" black collars. When they went to falcon they adopted the silver rings as falcon cues have.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0

Interesting, thanks for the information here.