United States Amateur Internet Billiard Consortium-No cost to join.

ProfessorQBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We would like to introduce you to this new way of playing 3-Cushion Carom billiards via ZOOM on the Internet. During this time when the world is dealing with a pandemic we have designed a beautiful, safe and healthy way of playing carom billiards with your friends and some new friends.

If you have a 3-Cushion Carom table at home or have access to a carom table at your local billiard room this may be for you. (It's free) There are scheduled sessions and you are invited to join and learn the format and have fun.

Also, once you understand the format you can arrange playing times with friends of your choosing at any convenient time. Currently we are playing 20-point partner games with four tables on the screen at one time. Each 20-point game takes about 30 minutes to play.

If you are interested just download ZOOM on your device and call us so we can help you get started. Also if interested and just want to watch CLICK ON LINK TO SEE MORE DETAILS AND VIDEO.
https://professorqball.com/2020/08/united-states-amateur-internet-billiard-consortium/

If you have any question call - Paul Frankel (901) 210-7251 *paul@professorqball.com** or Dan Bennicas (843) 681-4193 dbennicas@gmail.com

Attachments

• USAIBC-Feature-Web.jpg
    USAIBC-Feature-Web.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

eze123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get it's over zoom and such. I was curious how the game itself is being played. Is it just a series of set up shots? Or are people actually somehow moving the balls around based on the results of the other person's shot like a real game?

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a real game ! It is called MISS 3-CUSHION BILLIARDS This game is very much for real and it is designed for amateurs by amateurs via the internet using Zoom. Participants who are joining in to play tell us that they are playing billiards again. Our new format is safe and heathy during this pandemic. This new format is becoming more popular ! Join the fun !
Dan Bennicas

eze123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MISS 3-CUSHION BILLIARDS? I didn't know they were holding the pageant this year.