Mike Webb

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a plain jane with my favorite wood (bocote) from my friend and favorite cue maker Mike Webb

Attachments

• 145_1510001851296.jpeg
    145_1510001851296.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 848
  • 143_1510001901424.jpeg
    143_1510001901424.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 843
  • 140_1510001908307.jpeg
    140_1510001908307.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 840
Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Beautiful cue! And knowing Mike's skills and knowledge, that cue should be a solid player.
Great finish too.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is a plain jane with my favorite wood (bacote) from my friend and favorite cue maker Mike Webb

Mike is a no nonsense guy, and I suspect there is a reason that his cues don't often get away from their original owners. ;)

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully you don't mind, but knowing I love bocote, Mike texted me these pics Monday night. I will say what I said to him...That's Purdy!

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BEAUTIFUL CUE ....
"Nice , clean look-
FINISH IS SUPERB !

Thank you Duane.
Forseeing the future of Ebony, and the weight and balance I needed for Nick. The maple handle in this cue is stained. Something I've been working on to make wrapped cues, Wrapless, with the look of Ebony.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you Duane.
Forseeing the future of Ebony, and the weight and balance I needed for Nick. The maple handle in this cue is stained. Something I've been working on to make wrapped cues, Wrapless, with the look of Ebony.

I would say that you knocked it out of the park Mike. :cool:

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would say that you knocked it out of the park Mike. :cool:

He really did, I could not be happier!!! And Mike's finish is one of the best for sure. I am so lucky to live 5 mins. away from Mike and to call him a friend. Guess you can say I'm spoiled :D

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He really did, I could not be happier!!! And Mike's finish is one of the best for sure. I am so lucky to live 5 mins. away from Mike and to call him a friend. Guess you can say I'm spoiled :D

Brat......;)

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
interesting

Very nice stain work.......I would imagine it was harder to stain that correctly than some might think......From what i could see that stain job is very consistent....Very nice work.......Ray Weeks

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike used so really nice Bocote in this cue. I also like the rings being near the end of the butt plate. That looks cool and different. It takes talent to make a Plain Jane stand out and this one certainly does stand out nicely.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice stain work.......I would imagine it was harder to stain that correctly than some might think......From what i could see that stain job is very consistent....Very nice work.......Ray Weeks

Thank you Mr. Weeks. It took me a few days which is not really long at all in the total equation.