Table Cleaners

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Table cloth cleaners.jpg

OK table owners. Which one is your poison? Or some other? Experiences?

I'm currently alternating between Quick Clean and Cue Silk. Both seem to work equally. The Quick Clean seemed to run empty pretty fast and it was more expensive than the Cue Silk. I also use the Aramith static chalk cleaner in addition to the cleaner. What say you?

Last edited:

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve used the Quick-Clean, I think that I might still have a can. I found Woolite to work equally as well for a lot less money.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another vote for Woolite! It works great! Just vacuum the table first and mix a cap full of Woolite in a bucket of warm water, dip a microfiber towel in the bucket, wring it out and wipe all the cloth till clean, rail cloth as well. Keep the towel moist, not dripping, and clean by dipping in the Woolite and warm water. Make sure you get all the cloth clean, pocket facings and sub rails to.

Edit: If you have drop pockets you can clean the pocket liners after the cloth. There is usually plenty of chalk dust in the pockets and if you don't clean them it's get back on the cloth real fast.

Last edited:

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another vote for Woolite! It works great! Just vacuum the table first and mix a cap full of Woolite in a bucket of warm water, dip a microfiber towel in the bucket, wring it out and wipe all the cloth till clean, rail cloth as well. Keep the towel moist, not dripping, and clean by dipping in the Woolite and warm water. Make sure you get all the cloth clean, pocket facings and sub rails to.

Edit: If you have drop pockets you can clean the pocket liners after the cloth. There is usually plenty of chalk dust in the pockets and if you don't clean them it's get back on the cloth real fast.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.