lOOKING FOR A PRO TO DO A EXHIBITION!

smartguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exhibition to be done in Hershey, Pa. area. American Legion Building. On a 4 1/2 X 9 Brunswick table. Any idea of cost's. Thx

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Exhibition to be done in Hershey, Pa. area. American Legion Building. On a 4 1/2 X 9 Brunswick table. Any idea of cost's. Thx
The problem is travel. If you can book at the same time that the pro is giving exhibitions close by, you can save a lot.

I highly recommend Tom "Dr. Cue" Rossman. He always gives an entertaining show and he covers a lot of ground. He might be cutting back, though.

As for cost, I would guess you are looking at about $500 min.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What dates are you looking at? If it is near Super Billiards that may help. Or a Pro out of NYC.

Earl Strickland is a good choice, believe he is still out of PA. Biggest draw in pool. We had him at our August event...he is terrific. You can get ahold of Dianna Hoppe on Facebook to reach him.

Best of luck.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What dates are you looking at? If it is near Super Billiards that may help. Or a Pro out of NYC.

Earl Strickland is a good choice, believe he is still out of PA. Biggest draw in pool. We had him at our August event...he is terrific. You can get ahold of Dianna Hoppe on Facebook to reach him.

Best of luck.

I was going to suggest Earl, too.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I saw on Facebook that Earl is doing a clinic with Karen Corr. If they're working together, that may be even better than either one alone.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lori Jon

Lori Jon Hasson (used to be Lori Jon Jones) puts on a great exhibition.
I've seen her at trade shows and she can draw a crowd and is very reasonable on price. Very personable, not temperamental, and will spend time with duffers and kids too.
Doesn't do drugs or heavy into the booze which also makes her a good buy.
Plus, she's a female, and all the men "just can't wait to beat this 'girl'" at a game of pool. Hah....what a surprise they'll get.
I don't know how to get in touch with her.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Karen Corr. A real nice person. Very approachable. Sincere and reliable.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
"Smartguy" forgets capital L in title.
Hee hee. Sorry had to. Just being a smart ass. Jk.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The OP has not returned to post a date he/she is looking for. Certainly all of the pro players mentioned are good choices. There are also many professional instructors who are quite skilled in doing exhibitions...Jerry Briesath, Mark Wilson, Randyg and myself are four off the top of my head. When you can add entertainment to instruction, it makes the exhibition successful for everyone involved! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com