Thoroughbred tip.......................

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know these aren't new but i just tried one. VERY impressed to say the least. I have a Mezz AXI-K with the original HybridPro shaft and i went with the medium-hard. Firm with a nice "clicky" hit. Very easy to move the ball around and also generate spin with ease. Good friend and fellow AZ'r D. Remick did a great job on the install(thanks DR). He said it cut very clean-n-easy. Great service also from Thoroughbred, i had the tip 2 days after ordering. Each tip comes in a sealed plastic pouch. Give one a try. Two tips delivered was around 23bux.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the review
you have been around pool a long time
on your recommendation i will try one....:thumbup:

Dinko2222

Registered
I can say that Thoroughbred tips keep the shape very good.
No mushrooming.
Also, pretty consistent hit during the time.
Recommended

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the recommendation. I have a Kamui black right now, but it keeps glazing over real fast. I ordered a couple last night to try out.
I have been shooting with Thoroughbreds, and Tzar tips. They are both fantastic tips. The SIB Pro's are extremely nice as well.

Reactions: KRJ

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Yes, Yes, Yes. I felt in control more than ever tonight. Once I was able to really focus on using this tip, I can definitely say I am glad I cut that Kamui off. I am ecstatic about how well this tip played. I will update if things change after I use it a while, but it performed very well tonight.