Ball in hand

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I forgot there was a ball blocking the one ball ... so you can’t use follow ... my fault ...

first you left out a ball, then you tell us there is a blocker and don't show us where it is?

you are wasting a lotta peoples time with this...including your own, as you still arent really getting an answer.

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
first you left out a ball, then you tell us there is a blocker and don't show us where it is?

you are wasting a lotta peoples time with this...including your own, as you still arent really getting an answer.

Not really an aficionado, but I do believe if you start a thread you should maintain it. Maybe Shorty is lookin’ to glean some info without asking a direct question.

Everybody wants to be an expert. I don’t give a rat’s patoot. I definitely learned something from this thread. With the object ball close to the rail, I always thought I needed low and away to bring the ball back towards the angle of approach. Always thought rolling ball would, even with side, finish forward of object ball placement; just narrow the angle off the rail, unless it was a straight in and out type shot where you can make running English with either spin. It was very cool to see that a little boot of side can slang the ball back without stun or draw. I’m excited to discover what distances from the rail and cut angles work best.