Sib tips by tom hay(ultraskin guy)

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey i have sent tom messages with no response. My question is what softness or firmness is SIB PRO tips...he has sib in pro,soft,medium,i assume its like supersoft or really hard? Anyhelp appreciated

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom is not the Sib guy , That is from a different person in the co. I wanted to get some sib blue tips to try and Tom sent me the link to the rep for them.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Pro tip in Ultraskin is the softest. Contact Rich to ask about Sib.

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The SIB Pro is a medium tip. It's not designated as such but I have played with one for sometime. I'd say it feels similar to a triangle but more grippy. If you are in the habit of striking the balls hard it will mushroom. It's an excellent tip. It is (along with the offerings from Outsville) one of the best tips out there.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The SIB Pro is a medium tip. It's not designated as such but I have played with one for sometime. I'd say it feels similar to a triangle but more grippy. If you are in the habit of striking the balls hard it will mushroom. It's an excellent tip. It is (along with the offerings from Outsville) one of the best tips out there.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Thx for the answer buddy...i have been using the sib cool blue medium and i love it...