Apa not disclosing covid19 infected players???

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure about the legalities of disclosing names. They could be setting themselves up for a lawsuit in my view by disclosing personal medical information. People know the risks, if they determine for themselves they are willing to take the risk, then it's on them. It's not the APA, BCA or any other outfit's obligation to watch out for your health by disclosing who had diabetes, covid, aids, or anything else. That's my view.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Polio was controlled by a vaccine (thank you Jonas Edward Salk). Ebola has no herd immunity (not sure what "heard immunity" is :lol:).

People "went nuts wearing masks" about 100 years ago:

https://www.history.com/news/1918-spanish-flu-mask-wearing-resistance

Dave <-- has no expectation of Bruce understanding anything

Well everyone is entitled to make their own decisions. When Polio was active before the Salk Vaccine we did not wear a mask, we all just took out chances. I grew up in a time when Polio was still active. But did not shelter in place, or do much but live my life.

Today on The Rush Limbaugh Show some one called in claiming to be a physician in practice 25 years. What the lady said made sense, if you think what she said. Sher called Covid - 19, a PLANNED-DEMIC.

She mentioned the only way to know what a dead person cause of death is medical is to preform a Autospsys. Right observation.

She also mention all the 100K ++ apprent Covid deaths were 84% false reported as Covid - 19 deaths. Again real cause of death was not Covid, person had other problem that took their lives.

She also mention normally doctor report number of death from a disease, not just someone test positive for some diease.

Most medical tests are not 100% accurate, sometime a space mine get contaminated, so if a physician is on top of their game, they repete the test because people ake mistake, because their human, machines are not perfect also. If they are not calibrated property.

Not saying Rush is alway right, but most of the information he, or his guest host report is more accurate then the MSM.

JMHO. Not your opinion, fine, if you have some to say to rebut the information, just add some fact with a good source, iwith fact, not name calling.

My father said no one is going to live forever, sooner or later, your going to die, Pops was right.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure about the legalities of disclosing names. They could be setting themselves up for a lawsuit in my view by disclosing personal medical information. People know the risks, if they determine for themselves they are willing to take the risk, then it's on them. It's not the APA, BCA or any other outfit's obligation to watch out for your health by disclosing who had diabetes, covid, aids, or anything else. That's my view.
What about the Covid positive player who has a match to go to Vegas?

This is why most APA leagues are closed and should be. You can't trust the players or the league operators to do the right thing when 5 inch trophies and money are on the line.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
What about the Covid positive player who has a match to go to Vegas?

This is why most APA leagues are closed and should be. You can't trust the players or the league operators to do the right thing when 5 inch trophies and money are on the line.

So some person has a positive Covid - 19 test result. What does that mean, if the person is not ill, sill not ill in 10 - 14 days.

Maybe some people would like these people sent to exile. Or how about a Covid Concentration Camp?

Problem with this Planned - Demic, not even expert know what to do.

Masks don't work, when are they worn, to make Amazon busy filling orders?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
So some person has a positive Covid - 19 test result. What does that mean, if the person is not ill, sill not ill in 10 - 14 days.

Maybe some people would like these people sent to exile. Or how about a Covid Concentration Camp?

Problem with this Planned - Demic, not even expert know what to do.

Masks don't work, when are they worn, to make Amazon busy filling orders?

once you sign up for the test thats it

science is out the door after that

its called counted tests and manufacturered results

where are the studies on the cadavers. a new virus could be even more dangerous if not studied post mortem. that many deaths were declared a lot faster than a math test takes.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well numbers of positive tests, deaths are falling. GREAT, now whe got to get American Open Back Up, participation is FREE WILL, under this order, that I hope is soon.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
reporting a covid case is penalized which leads to forced shutdown

that is the big takeaway

Other people inflate, and new people want to deflate

did any one ever cheat in school? sometimes the teacher do it when they dont feel like grading

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
reporting a covid case is penalized which leads to forced shutdown

that is the big takeaway

Other people inflate, and new people want to deflate

AS I said yesterday after hearing Dr.. Say: PLANNED - DEMIC. Someone is making out on these Masks, Shutdowns, and Closures of Small Business's.

Joe Blow, who owns Blow Fish Billiards, (fiction name & place) to protect real people. Is struggling small business guy, he ekes out a small living, lives on the edge, or struddles monthly to stay open, and was close to closing before. Covid several times.

His local elected officials know zero about the guy, because he can not afford to give BIG BUCKS to their last run for office.

Do they give a crap about this small guy, bet not. All he give is businees license fee, and some sales tax.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Well everyone is entitled to make their own decisions. When Polio was active before the Salk Vaccine we did not wear a mask, we all just took out chances. I grew up in a time when Polio was still active. But did not shelter in place, or do much but live my life.

:thud:

You seem to have very little understanding of history Bruce. In the 1940s, due to the polio epidemic, many places were closed (pools, movie theaters, schools etc), and households were ordered into quarantine. Parents kept their children in the house in fear they would get polio.

Here is a link to a page that has a picture of people wearing masks in 1916, to help prevent them from catching polio.

https://envisioningtheamericandream.com/2014/10/20/a-paralyzing-fear/

Just because you do not know of these things doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Dave <-- still not taking his own .sig advice

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
AS I said yesterday after hearing Dr.. Say: PLANNED - DEMIC. Someone is making out on these Masks, Shutdowns, and Closures of Small Business's.

Joe Blow, who owns Blow Fish Billiards, (fiction name & place) to protect real people. Is struggling small business guy, he ekes out a small living, lives on the edge, or struddles monthly to stay open, and was close to closing before. Covid several times.

His local elected officials know zero about the guy, because he can not afford to give BIG BUCKS to their last run for office.

Do they give a crap about this small guy, bet not. All he give is businees license fee, and some sales tax.
I would think he would be alright with a strudel shop, even in a pandemic. Carry out alone should pay the bills. Unless he is only open one day a month, that wouldn’t work.

Can’t beat some good apple strudel!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe's an ungrateful sombich.

Covid several times? He ought to be a countin his blessins.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
:thud:

You seem to have very little understanding of history Bruce. In the 1940s, due to the polio epidemic, many places were closed (pools, movie theaters, schools etc), and households were ordered into quarantine. Parents kept their children in the house in fear they would get polio.

Here is a link to a page that has a picture of people wearing masks in 1916, to help prevent them from catching polio.

https://envisioningtheamericandream.com/2014/10/20/a-paralyzing-fear/

Just because you do not know of these things doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Dave <-- still not taking his own .sig advice

Well I was alive when Salk invented the Vaccine, yes I was alive when we had active Cases of Polio that were in Iron Lungs. In my home life went on like noting was happening, and nothing did in our family.

Maybe it was my father's experence in WW - II as a Merchant Marine, that was the influence. Merchant Marines were the people who moved the troops, and supplies to the war. Many perished from submarine attach. Maybe my dad thought he had done his share of dodging.

Time was for living was then in the late 40's - 50's pre Polio vaccine.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I was alive when Salk invented the Vaccine, yes I was alive when we had active Cases of Polio that were in Iron Lungs. In my home life went on like noting was happening, and nothing did in our family.

Maybe it was my father's experence in WW - II as a Merchant Marine, that was the influence. Merchant Marines were the people who moved the troops, and supplies to the war. Many perished from submarine attach. Maybe my dad thought he had done his share of dodging.

Time was for living was then in the late 40's - 50's pre Polio vaccine.

Just because it didn't happen to you or your family didnt mean it was not a serious problem.. My mother had a deformed left arm and couldnt lift it over waist high due to polio..

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Just because it didn't happen to you or your family didnt mean it was not a serious problem.. My mother had a deformed left arm and couldnt lift it over waist high due to polio..

Remember Tommie1351, he had Polio as child, kept him out of being sent to Vietnam, or service.

Yes some people were unlucky, we just took chances. When you can Guarantee something in the next 12 Hours buy Powerball tickets, and strike it rich.

Today is Anniversary of 09-11-2001, who could have predicted it would be unsafe to be on one if 4 planes that day. The Two in to World Trade Center, One in to Pentagon, One that Passangers apprently took down over PA, White House Bound.

Something to think on. People still fly to travel, drive, take a walk, ride bicycles. FREE WILL.