Cue makers marks/symbols..

doctorb98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys is there a online database or website that has various cue makers marks or symbols to help with identification?

dave sutton

Banned
the blue book has markers and corresponding years for each maker. its absolutely usless as far as prices but great info on makers....

doctorb98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok I'll work on grabbing 1 of the blue books...in the meantime...anyone recognize these symbols?

Last edited:

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Ok I'll work on grabbing 1 of the blue books...in the meantime...anyone recognize these symbols?

View attachment 118256

View attachment 118257

The lower attachment MC on the natural phenolic butt cap is an early logo for Ned Morris. If the cue hits like a dream...you'll know It's his work.

The "S" reminds me of Stu Mortenson, but it is definitely different than the logo he has used. On that one, I'm not so sure.

doctorb98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks drawman...now that I searched morris on here it looks like that might be it...gonna take a clearer pic of the "s" in a few days...

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
thanks...atleast someone responded to the thread...

Here is a bump.

I can see now that you are really trying to ID 2 cues. I thought you were testing our knowledge and knew the answer.

Try contacting Bill at Conerstone or the guys from Pool Table Magic. They should be able to help. They participate in this forum but I don't know if look at anything other than the For Sale section.