$$$$Camelia Rosewood$$$$ Sale 20% off

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member

ONLY 4 PIECES LEFT SALE ENDS FRIDAY

UPDATED WEDSDAY, 3/2 @ 4:00PM PACIFIC TIME

I've decided to sell my entire (mostly) cache of Camelia Rosewood (aka Brazilian Kingwood) I've been collecting for over 10 years. Why Now? Well, I'll turn 80 years old this year and have decided to go into partial hibernation on the cue building and do more trout fishing. I will only be making a max of 12 cues per year from now on out and have enough wood stockpiled to make hundreds of cues. Do the math.
Anyway, take a discount of 20% off the CRW squares you see below.
Most CM's on AZ know I only sell dry and seasoned solid wood with a guarantee.
If the piece is marked "HF" it has exceptional figuring.
The wood can ship USPS priority mail flat rate for either $14 or $19 depending on the length. Each package can handle about 15 to 20 pieces.

Attachments

• CRW SALE 002 JP.jpg
    CRW SALE 002 JP.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 418
  • CRW SALE 004 JP.jpg
    CRW SALE 004 JP.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 475
  • CRW SALE 001 JP.jpg
    CRW SALE 001 JP.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 408
  • CRW SALE 005 JP.jpg
    CRW SALE 005 JP.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 282
  • CRW SALE 003 JP.jpg
    CRW SALE 003 JP.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Hi Bob,

I'd like :
15-1
16-10
16-14
16-17
21-11

Total to 46737 please.

Thank You for your offerings.

KJ

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Retirement

Congrats on your (semi) retirement. May life be a blessing to your golden years :)

Thank you, Eric. My wife of 57 years passed away 2 years ago so its just me and my little puppy. I travel a lot now in my motorhome and have trips planned this year to Key West, the entire length of Blue Ridge Parkway, the entire length of the Natchez Trace Parkway with a visit to the Civil War Museum
in Kennesaw, Georgia--then home to California. Next trip is to Idaho for
3 weeks of fishing. Then in August up to Alaska via Banf and Lake Louise for more fishing and a visit to Denali (where my pool cue name comes from).
Bob

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Thank you, Eric. My wife of 57 years passed away 2 years ago so its just me and my little puppy. I travel a lot now in my motorhome and have trips planned this year to Key West, the entire length of Blue Ridge Parkway, the entire length of the Natchez Trace Parkway with a visit to the Civil War Museum
3 weeks of fishing. Then in August up to Alaska via Banf and Lake Louise for more fishing and a visit to Denali (where my pool cue name comes from).
Bob

-

Sorry to hear about your wife, 57 years of marriage is strong as the Mississippi River is long.

If you like to visit old war era museums I suggest you stop at the " rock island arsenal " in Illinois to see the worlds largest gun collection displayed in the gun museum- call ahead to

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Bob

-

Sorry to hear about your wife, 57 years of marriage is strong as the Mississippi River is long.

If you like to visit old war era museums I suggest you stop at the " rock island arsenal " in Illinois to see the worlds largest gun collection displayed in the gun museum- call ahead to make reservation for a tour* it's a highly secure military instlation so be prepair to be shook down by the military police.... I've been granted acces to the arsenal a few times as a civilian to attend special events and I'll tell you' it's a neat place to visit.

Enjoy life.

Rob.M

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
trip

Thank you for your kind words and the heads-up on the Rock Island Arsenal.
I was thru that neck of the woods last summer and probably will go back that way, on my way to Boston, next summer. I'll check it out. Bob

-

If you like to visit old war era museums I suggest you stop at the " rock island arsenal " in Illinois to see the worlds largest gun collection displayed in the gun museum- call ahead to make reservation for a tour* it's a highly secure military instlation so be prepair to be shook down by the military police.... I've been granted acces to the arsenal a few times as a civilian to attend special events and I'll tell you' it's a neat place to visit.

Enjoy life.

Rob.M

Scratchy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Bob -
I'd like 15-7, 15-9, 16-8, and 21-7 if they are still available.

shipping to 48864

thanks,

mac

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
crw

PM sent: Post updated this morning at 11:00 Pacific Time.
There are still some choice pieces left.

Hey, Bob -
I'd like 15-7, 15-9, 16-8, and 21-7 if they are still available.

shipping to 48864

thanks,

mac

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Updated crw sale

Updated monday, feb 29. Still a few beautiful pieces. 20% OFF Sale stops on this coming Friday.

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
Bob has some amazing woods! Well aged and solid :thumbup:

One of the best I have dealt with so far...

Thanks Bob!

Aaron

Oh and whoever snuck out 15-7 & 9 before me... damn you lol

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
.... Then in August up to Alaska via Banf and Lake Louise for more fishing ....

If you make your way up through Idaho on #2 through Bonners Ferry into Canada at Eastport, you can get in some fine trout fishing around Pincher Creek. Happy trails !

Dave

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Idaho

If you make your way up through Idaho on #2 through Bonners Ferry into Canada at Eastport, you can get in some fine trout fishing around Pincher Creek. Happy trails !

Dave

Yes, I've been thru that area above Sandpoint a few times but have never fished it. Spent a week last summer in McCall. Beautiful place and some good fishing in the creek that ran thru the RV campground. Thanks for the heads-up..Bob

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Me thats what PM's are for ....

Which would be a valid arguement if Bob had stated a preference for PMs on orders; he didn't.
I'm not saying right or wrong either way. I'm just saying, this has happened before.
So let's ask Bob. "How would you best like to be contacted for orders of your offerings?"

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Offerings

Which would be a valid arguement if Bob had stated a preference for PMs on orders; he didn't.
I'm not saying right or wrong either way. I'm just saying, this has happened before.
So let's ask Bob. "How would you best like to be contacted for orders of your offerings?"

Good point. Whether its by PM or post I go by the date stamp and try to update the post every day and sometimes twice a day. Some guys like to place their order on the post and some guys like to remain annoymous and send me a PM. I don't have a preference. I try to be fair either way.
Bob

jkan101

jkan101
Silver Member

Bob Thanks for the beautiful wood and letting me know its been shipped.

Joe

Last edited: