Looking for professional's that do exhibitions!

smartguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking around for pro's that do exhibition's any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, j

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking around for pro's that do exhibition's any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, j

Earl, Nick Varner (ads are right here on AZB "book a winner"), Rodney, Archer (check with Mark Cantrill, he is a member on AZB and is on Facebook). I'm sure many others.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Thanks, j

Mike Sigel does exhibitions as well as lessons, both group & private.

He's a real reasonable guy and an awful lot of fun to hang with. He's also a natural Masters of ceremonies type who knows how to work a crowd.

PM me if you want his email address.

-Z-

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the only info I would need is.....where...and when.
I can get you earl or Karen if its in the north east.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom Rossman ,Dr.Cue
His shows are GREAT
He is a real showman....

Tom is great at performing shows! Very entertaining for non pool playing visitors like a business group also! Nick Varner like mentioned above is a very good with his show!

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In addition to those suggested, Mike Massey still puts on a great show.

Good luck,
Dave

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that would depend what your looking for pure entertainment, no question the hottest ticket , is Florian Kohler venom trick shots you tube him ,this geek looking guy has put cool into pool he's off the hook

Tom Rossman ,Dr.Cue
His shows are GREAT
He is a real showman....

I remember Dr. Cue from the 90's. He did a trick shot show at my home town pool hall (that sadly ran out of business by the end of the 90's), and then he gave an old friend of mine a lesson. He put on a great trick shot show, from what I remember.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like "back in the day" there were lot more guy traveling around doing entertaining exhibitions, from the Masked Marvel(s), Mosconi and Greenleaf, Fats, and even guys like Ernie Morgan, the One Armed Bandit.

Lou Figueroa

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Seems like "back in the day" there were lot more guy traveling around doing entertaining exhibitions, from the Masked Marvel(s), Mosconi and Greenleaf, Fats, and even guys like Ernie Morgan, the One Armed Bandit.

Lou Figueroa

Most were sponsored by Brunswick...I believe. Johnnyt