Fs: Brunswick Gold Crown 6 Tournament edition in matte black

Scottp3737

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale::::》MINT condition 9' Brunswick Gold Crown 6 Tournament edition in matte black with ball return. There IS NOT single scratch on this table and it is as close to new as you will get!! Table is currently professionally packed and crated. Now,you can own this amazing table professionally delivered and installed with brand new Simonis 860 anywhere in the continental United States for only $7,500!!!

Pm me if interested.

Last edited:

SandJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the table still available?

I am going to guess it is not available. We put a $1500 deposit down in this table On May 12, 2020. Scott was not able to deliver it and the light, and he has not refunded us the deposit like he promised. Now he will not return calls, emails, texts, etc... :angry:

SandJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone knows Scott, please tell him we have been trying to contact him for our deposit refund. I know he knows we want the refund because he keeps deleting anything he can that I post on. And the dozens of emails, texts and messages should be a huge clue. But he does not seem to care enough to even work out some sort of payments.

vvsels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. It has been about 5 weeks and I am still waiting for my refund.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If anyone knows Scott, please tell him we have been trying to contact him for our deposit refund. I know he knows we want the refund because he keeps deleting anything he can that I post on. And the dozens of emails, texts and messages should be a huge clue. But he does not seem to care enough to even work out some sort of payments.

Same here. It has been about 5 weeks and I am still waiting for my refund.

Did you two put a deposit on the same table? Or are the deposits for unrelated purchases?