BCM cues................

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just talked via email to Bryan. He's going to make another batch and sell his business. FB axed him(everything is gone he said) over some political bs and he said he's gonna hang it up. Hate to see such a great guy and builder stop making cues. If you want one you better act soon. http://www.bcmcue.com/

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sucks! Bryan makes nice cues. I don't know alot about the Facebook rules, but he must have done something seriously wrong to be permanently banned.

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just talked via email to Bryan. He's going to make another batch and sell his business. FB axed him(everything is gone he said) over some political bs and he said he's gonna hang it up. Hate to see such a great guy and builder stop making cues. If you want one you better act soon. http://www.bcmcue.com/

Bryan had some extreme views on some political issues. I actually unfollowed him a while ago.
Anyhoo, he does make good cues. Not sure why he would sell his business because of FB? There are other ways of selling.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bryan had some extreme views on some political issues. I actually unfollowed him a while ago.
Anyhoo, he does make good cues. Not sure why he would sell his business because of FB? There are other ways of selling.
I know he's a helluva photographer. Maybe he's gonna do that. His cues are very nice. Pretty woods and super clean build quality.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's really too bad and I hope he reconsiders -- he makes a very slick cue.

Lou Figueroa

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

That’s unfortunate. I can’t remember what year, but I did an article on him for InsidePOOL Magazine, probably around 2007?

Freddie <~~~ CRS

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I know he's a helluva photographer. Maybe he's gonna do that. His cues are very nice. Pretty woods and super clean build quality.

I a green he knew how to product great images of his offerings. Wonder what his next venture will be. Met Brian a couple of times, good guy.

Wonder why Fake-Book booted him, sad, left controls the Internet.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
That sucks! Bryan makes nice cues. I don't know alot about the Facebook rules, but he must have done something seriously wrong to be permanently banned.

Only seriously wrong by FB standards. If you parrot what FB agrees with what they want your fine, but if you are an independent thinker they don’t want you there and you get censored, muzzled, and shut out. Sorry Bryan good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can someone sell a one man shop cue making business? The machinery, yes, but the business itself?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Only seriously wrong by FB standards. If you parrot what FB agrees with what they want your fine, but if you are an independent thinker they don’t want you there and you get censored, muzzled, and shut out. Sorry Bryan good luck.

Your grammar and your opinion belong in NPR

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Is FB the only platform where a quality cue maker can sell his products? Are websites and shops passe'? Doesn't sound reasonable.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not sure what you are referring to? Facebook has clamped down on conspiracy theories, hatefull retoric and the likes for a while now and for good reason if you ask me.
Seeing that for a good portion of the population has facebook and other social media as their main provider of news, it's important that the news gets fact checked.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
How can someone sell a one man shop cue making business? The machinery, yes, but the business itself?

Happens everyday in business, person buy machinery, patents, trade marks, and business name.

Then runs it the same, or change thing and it goes belly up.

Trek Bicycle Company has bought competition, and do well doing it. They bought Blontrager, and Klein. Worked out well to build Trek brand bigger.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sorry I should have proof read my post before sending. I’m not sure why you think NPR would like my opinion. I think they would agree with FB.

Your comment about what I call FAKEBOOK were on the mark, it was relevant to the thread. I honestly can not imagine what a reputable Cue Builder could do to get booted off FAKEBOOK.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your comment about what I call FAKEBOOK were on the mark, it was relevant to the thread. I honestly can not imagine what a reputable Cue Builder could do to get booted off FAKEBOOK.

He apparently had a group/page called the The Great Awakening, I can only imagine what would've been posted there. Too bad we'll never know.

He made some nice cues, I'd hate to see him close up shop over political issues.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He apparently had a group/page called the The Great Awakening, I can only imagine what would've been posted there. Too bad we'll never know.

He made some nice cues, I'd hate to see him close up shop over political issues.
He cut down his building a few yrs ago. I think he's been planning to shut it down a while now. The FB bullshit probably just sped that timeline up.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you Google "Great Awakening Facebook", it's mostly QAnon references. So.....

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Guess Facebook is not about the free exchange of ideas, and the first amendment.