Thanks AZB
Old
  (#1)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

Thanks AZB - 12-24-2009, 12:37 PM

I have said before that AZB was family to me and I have to say it again. As I look back over the year, I see how many friends I have gained through AZB. I have had a lot of help and I am very thankful.

Here are just a few examples:

When my visor was broken, many people offered suggestions and even one member (please rep him, SoundWaves) actually fixed it for me! I shipped my poor little visor to him and he shipped it back, fixed!

When my Mom asked me to ask my friends to give blood in her honor when she was in the hospital in the summer for 5 weeks, I came to AZB. People came from everywhere to share they had given blood b/c of her. Even MilwShooter won a raffle and donated the $ to the Humane Society in her honor. She still talks about that and how everyone gave blood b/c of her request.

I have also had some major issues with computer things and several guys have helped me out with solutions (free of charge) but ITGuy (Jim) has been the best! He has helped me so many times over the past year, walking me through via several phone calls how to install a videocard, setting up my router, and just last night setting up something on my new laptop.

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Manders, Ashley, Yvette, Ray-BigTruck, Viet My, Trusty, Oldzilla, sde, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

You guys and gals mean the world to me - and I seriously mean it. AZB is very much a family and I appreciate you all.

If your name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, IowaPlayer, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Andrea, Lewis Jones and Paul Blank, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Spidey, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Last edited by akaTrigger; 12-25-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Merry Christmas Trigger
Old
  (#2)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger

oldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1050

Merry Christmas Trigger - 12-24-2009, 12:54 PM

Name:  thumbs_christmas_cute-59.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  20.3 KB

Name:  thumbs_christmas_cute-69.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  thumbs_christmas_cute-78.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  24.8 KB

The International 9-Ball Open
http://www.accu-stats.com/

Accu-Stats produced DVD's are now $9.95
VOD https://vimeo.com/accustats/albums

-----------------
http://www.accu-stats.com/liveppv.html
http://www.accu-stats.com/

Old
  (#3)
Majic
With The Lights ON !!
Majic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

12-24-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaTrigger View Post
I have said before that AZB was family to me and I have to say it again. As I look back over the year, I see how many friends I have gained through AZB. I have had a lot of help and I am very thankful.

When my visor was broken, many people offered suggestions and even one member (please rep him, SoundWaves) actually fixed it for me! I shipped my poor little visor to him and he shipped it back, fixed!

When my Mom asked me to ask my friends to give blood in her honor when she was in the hospital in the summer for 5 weeks, I came to AZB. People came from everywhere to share they had given blood b/c of her. Even MilwShooter won a raffle and donated the $ to the Humane Society in her honor. She still talks about that and how everyone gave blood b/c of her request.

I have also had some major issues with computer things and several guys have helped me out with solutions (free of charge) but ITGuy (Jim) has been the best! He has helped me so many times over the past year, walking me through via several phone calls how to install a videocard, setting up my router, and just last night setting up something on my new laptop.

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Ray-BigTruck, Oldzilla, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

You guys and gals mean the world to me - and I seriously mean it. AZB is very much a family and I appreciate you all.

If you name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Lewis Jones, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!
Thanks and I enjoy our new friendship as well.

Still trying to give you rep as a reply.....

" If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at? "

"I Gotta Feeling"

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Einstein

Old
  (#4)
grindz
AzB Silver Member
grindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 01:44 PM

Can we call you 'sis' from now on??

Or would you like to be called "Mom"?

Merry Christmas

td

Old
  (#5)
Terry Ardeno
I still love my wife
Terry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-24-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaTrigger View Post

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Ray-BigTruck, Oldzilla, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

If you name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Lewis Jones, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!
That was beautiful and from your heart. Thanks for adding your own beauty and thoughtfulness to this place! It's not by accident that you are one of just about everyone's favorite members here!

I'm going to add a little something to your post without hijacking it. But you were one of many who helped contribute towards the laptop when I was down for months. That kind of stuff can't be explained, people who can be so giving, loving, supportive and helpful. Hu sent me the list of who was able to help and I try to say "thank you" as many times as I can with rep messages. The friendships built here are some of the most solid that can be built. Many very kind hearted and great people are involved in our great sport. AZB is a meeting place for us.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

Melinda, thanks for a super post! We feel the same about YOU! And thanks again everybody for the prayers, best wishes, calls and for the wonderful gift of the laptop that so many had helped with. I can never say "thank you" enough! Many of you are like family to me.

God bless you and yours!

Let's all have a happy, peaceful and loving night and let's all do our best to make 2010 even better than 2009 was!

Terry Loop-Lock, PHD (Pool Hall Degree)

The highest paid people in our country should be the U.S.Navy SEAL's, U.S. Army Delta Force operators, Rangers & Special Forces, USMC personnel & every other soildier, sailor or airman who goes overseas, away from family & home and fights in combat.
Please pray for these warriors & their families.

(1 John 5:11-13)

Old
  (#6)
ITguy
AzB Silver Member
ITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 08:01 PM

My pleasure and Merry Christmas Melinda, and the best to your mom

jim

Last edited by ITguy; 12-24-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Old
  (#7)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?
Cuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 08:37 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS MEL, Happy Holidays everyone, and here's some 'nog to salute another great year with AZ, and an even better year ahead of us!

"I bet you are some guy that cant play a #%$&* radio!!" - Donny Mills

"If you need weight, you don't need action, you need practice!"-Cuephoric

Great and beautiful cues may come and go, but ugly ones will keep showing up in your closet years after you thought they were gone........

Playing cues- STEVE KLEIN, Bobby Hunter, James White Conversion, Abear
Case- Murnak, Predator,instroke

Follow me to make money and support our sports!
http://www.competebank.com/login.php?refer=131

Old
  (#8)
ITguy
AzB Silver Member
ITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond reputeITguy has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 08:38 PM

Where's my manners?

Merry Christmas to everyone else too

Old
  (#9)
corvette1340
www.EpawnMarket.com
corvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond reputecorvette1340 has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 08:57 PM

Merry Christmas to you pretty girl.

Merry Xmas!
Old
  (#10)
Quesports
AzB Silver Member
Quesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas! - 12-24-2009, 09:37 PM

Merry Xmas to one of AZ's most wonderful ladies! You are one of the best!!!
Dan

Merry christmas!!!!
Old
  (#11)
mandalamps
AzB Silver Member
mandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond reputemandalamps has a reputation beyond repute

Merry christmas!!!! - 12-24-2009, 09:45 PM

Great post Trigger!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your Mom AND to everyone else on AZ!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Peace,
Amanda

Old
  (#12)
frankncali
AzB Silver Member
frankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond reputefrankncali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 300

12-24-2009, 09:57 PM

Merry Christmas and may 2010 be your best year ever!

Name:  holidaydogs4.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  13.1 KB

Old
  (#13)
dragon81
Jaded Seoul =)

dragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond reputedragon81 has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 10:05 PM

Merry Christmas to you Melinda!!!
and everyone else

Old
  (#14)
JesPiddlin
Designed by Mother Nature
JesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond reputeJesPiddlin has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 10:26 PM

Merry Christmas back at ya, Melinda! I hope you're staying warm and well!

I've also been glad to meet so many of the folks on this forum, this year. If I ever need opinions, suggestions, a good debate, prayers or just someone to chat with... I know I can find them all here. This is a great extended family and we're blessed to be a part of it.

Thanks for starting the thread, Melinda. I'm sure there will be a lot more of them before the end of the year, and I intend to tell everyone out there thanks in each one that I find.

Merry/Happy (Merry Christmas / Happy New Year to all my AZB family!

Old
  (#15)
Samiel
Sea Player
Samiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

12-24-2009, 10:33 PM

Happy Holidays Melinda!

Name - Viet My
Playing Cue - 2000 Series PS03 - Jerry Pechauer
High Run - 59

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: